ADVERTISEMENT

Final coaching staff announced

Who is the 3rd assistant ? Tasha Pointer, Nikki McCray and ????.

Last edited:
Former Mississippi State head coach Nikki McCray-Penson and Saint Joseph’s assistant head coach John Hampton will serve as Washington’s other two assistants, the person said.

Reactions: Scarlet Beach
Coaches Post players and defense. Along with 2 former pg's that will work with guards and perimeter players.

A good, balanced staff.

And, as I mentioned a few times, it takes about 4 weeks for new coaches to complete their staff. CW was hired May 23rd and it's June 27th...1 Month to hire 3 assistants.

Last edited:
looks like a pretty good staff.
Kudos to CW
Agree with the staff impressive I think and hope they can right the ship quickly especially with the transfer portal and a few top recruits and bring us right back to where this program has been and should be a top ten program competing for championships!!

Hopefully this staff is the goods and brings some excitement back to the WBB program.

Hopefully this staff is the goods and brings some excitement back to the WBB program.
For a moment there I thought Rutgers would have to wait until next March or April to get good assistants. It's so difficult to get coaches in June. 😀😀😀

ADVERTISEMENT