ADVERTISEMENT

Final goodbye

Danprusa_4

Senior
Aug 29, 2018
I wanted to write this a couple days later due to the fact I was heartbroken after the loss lmao. But I just want to first wish Geo and Ron the best in the future whatever they may do. Also, Thanks to Steve for building this program up from the dirt, and I know he’ll continue too whether next year is a down year or not. It doesn’t matter. He’s gotten us to things us Rutgers fans never thought we would see in college basketball. And lastly, here’s a Article of Geo saying his last goodbye in which I thought was great. I’m super proud of the guys and what they’ve accomplished, but I’m even prouder of our fans for bringing the RAC back, because I’m young and I’m glad I got to experience what the TRUE RAC is like with the Crazy noise and chaotic intensity for the away teams. All I have to say is WERE BACK. Rutgers basketball is back and I’m hoping it’s here to stay. Now let’s all text pike to get his recruiting in order 🤣. Once again thank you Scarlet Knights for the crazy season. We Love Y’all.

Geo should strike while the iron is hot. He should start his own NIL support company for NJ collegiate athletes. Get his buddies to return for one more encore. Help them land some NIL deals. Maybe some opportunities right now with St Peters.

Reactions: Danprusa_4
Geo should strike while the iron is hot. He should start his own NIL support company for NJ collegiate athletes. Get his buddies to return for one more encore. Help them land some NIL deals. Maybe some opportunities right now with St Peters.
Yes I completely agree. And I believe he will do that. He’s a smart enough kid to realize next level basketball probably won’t be his future. Either a future coach or his own clothes shop.

Well said. We have so many great fans of RU and I appreciate those like you as much as I appreciate the pampers, coaches and the entire support system. I got to watch some great games this year live that I will remember forever. I also need to start a new antacid regiment due to the high stress from all of our close games. I take the good with the bad from those out their working their tails off. They want to win more than I do. They are way more upset after a loss than I and all I have to do is show up.

Thank you Geo, RHJ and Caleb. You are all great young men and role models to younger kids and as an older guy I really appreciate the hell out of your work ethic and your overall representation of RU. Good luck men.

Well said. We have so many great fans of RU and I appreciate those like you as much as I appreciate the pampers, coaches and the entire support system. I got to watch some great games this year live that I will remember forever. I also need to start a new antacid regiment due to the high stress from all of our close games. I take the good with the bad from those out their working their tails off. They want to win more than I do. They are way more upset after a loss than I and all I have to do is show up.

Thank you Geo, RHJ and Caleb. You are all great young men and role models to younger kids and as an older guy I really appreciate the hell out of your work ethic and your overall representation of RU. Good luck men.
Well said my friend.

Yes I completely agree. And I believe he will do that. He’s a smart enough kid to realize next level basketball probably won’t be his future. Either a future coach or his own clothes shop.
He majored in Human Resources. He probably is also getting his masters. Wouldn’t he go into that ?

Not sure what Geo’s immediate plans are. Does he want to continue to play, maybe overseas?

I can see him being an assistant coach very soon if he wants.

I wanted to write this a couple days later due to the fact I was heartbroken after the loss lmao. But I just want to first wish Geo and Ron the best in the future whatever they may do. Also, Thanks to Steve for building this program up from the dirt, and I know he’ll continue too whether next year is a down year or not. It doesn’t matter. He’s gotten us to things us Rutgers fans never thought we would see in college basketball. And lastly, here’s a Article of Geo saying his last goodbye in which I thought was great. I’m super proud of the guys and what they’ve accomplished, but I’m even prouder of our fans for bringing the RAC back, because I’m young and I’m glad I got to experience what the TRUE RAC is like with the Crazy noise and chaotic intensity for the away teams. All I have to say is WERE BACK. Rutgers basketball is back and I’m hoping it’s here to stay. Now let’s all text pike to get his recruiting in order 🤣. Once again thank you Scarlet Knights for the crazy season. We Love Y’all.

Good post …..

Not sure what Geo’s immediate plans are. Does he want to continue to play, maybe overseas?

I can see him being an assistant coach very soon if he wants.
I was thinking assistant coach too. If not I’m sure he’ll become successful in whatever he’s planning on doing. Maybe his own clothes shop

Oh imagine geo being the head coach here in 20 years and he’s got a stud all American guard . And he never runs an isolation for the guy in end game situations and we lose. I hope I am around to read the posts here from us old timers that are still here !

Oh imagine geo being the head coach here in 20 years and he’s got a stud all American guard . And he never runs an isolation for the guy in end game situations and we lose. I hope I am around to read the posts here from us old timers that are still here !
Good post…..

Geo is probably good enough to play in a high level overseas league and make 6 figures for at least a few years before hanging things up.

Great letter, even by Geo's high standards. He's got a lot on the ball in addition to his bball skills and I wish him all the best in his future, which I am very confident will be very bright.

ADVERTISEMENT