ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Ash Now (BAC thread merge)

DC's make their living trying to create turnovers. They see the turnover as "the all." When DCs become head coaches they want offenses that never make turnovers. Unfortunately they dont take chances or score either. No more DC HCs

How would you know? He is doing no such thing. It's a stupid football game. It does not reflect on the University.

Yeah ok

Rutgers becomes Buttgers on football Saturdays

Everyone pokes fun at the school cuz of this joke team and coach

Bring GS back and those same people start wearing red again and actually go to games, instead of 30k+ empty seats like vs BC

Go buy a f*ckin clue AshHole supporter

Reactions: rurx1228 and ru1869
Our administration is so sad. They would rather endure this disgrace than spend the money necessary to compete. Yet they love to reap the rewards of being in the B1G. Pitiful

Sometimes I think a mess of RU fans should write to the B1G HQ asking for help motivating RU to get serious. Put that in the papers for admin to digest.

Last edited:
I see some influential people,who donate,on Twitter calling for Hobbs to admit his mistake and move onward.
Good sign Ash is toast soon.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
This Michigan team is much worse than last year and we’re actually getting beat worse.

I'm as concerned about the roster as the need for changing the coaching staff.Wasted scholarships take years to remove and replace with B1G level talent.Fans should recall
Schiano's first couple of years when the cupboard was bare.

I tried to setup a gofundme for the first time since the last one and my account is locked.. lol

Thats pretty pathetic.

At least she wanted to get rid of Flood when he needed to be canned. Too bad our donors insisted on his replacement having head coaching experience...gee big donors how did work out .you passed on Narduzzi and Tom Hermann
She probably would have hired Caitlyn Jenner if she had it her way. One of the worst hires in the history of NJ.

There $7 million reasons why he won’t be fired.
Please stop with this money issue - you do not know what you are talking about. We are already losing over 6 million annually just in ticket/parking revenue with this guy. RU has the money - they simply don't have a clue (or worse the leadership will at the very top) on how to run a competitive program

Bumping with BAC credit...but all those people that ignore wont see it..

Just wondering, was this thread merged with the last dozen game threads?

ADVERTISEMENT