ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Five-Star F Ace Bailey To Rutgers

every team has a chance to win championship. nobody is guaranteed.
in another post, i wrote that Rutgers can beat anyone in top #25. you can take that info however you want to interpret it since you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

in fact, you just use "common sense" obviously our chances goes up dramatically with that kind of lineup to get closer to our first championship.

I hope wish we would win this year but we do lack players who can actually take over at end of the game.
i love Cam, but huge difference between Cam and some guys who are in top #10 teams who can really create their own shots at any point of the game, especially at end of the game. That is something thats really needed to get deep in the tournament
I never wake up on the wrong side of my bed. One side is the wall, the other 3 are tied for the best side. 😀

I truly believe this gets us 50% closer to having Dylan commit to us. He doesnt need to go to other schools to play with top talent to win the championship. He has enough talent on Rutgers to be part of the team that wins the first championship for Rutgers
I asked that very question on the last “ask the staff”
Mods thought one verballing would not influence the other
That said, the mods could be wrong

And, better to have the non local player commit first since that should be the harder one in theory

Hbo Gemstoneshbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

ADVERTISEMENT