ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Five-Star F Ace Bailey To Rutgers

Lol

Oh, I've got plenty of sources with good info. They don't usually have any info relating to Rutgers.
Also the first guy to say Rutgers should hire Steve Pikiell.

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

this is crazy....

It's happening folks!!!!!!!!!!!

2024/25 lineup

G - DellQuan, Simpson
G - Dylan, J Davis
G/F - Gavin, Mag
F - Bailey,
C - Wolf/NDongo

8-9 men rotation
Don't sleep on Chol

i just saw this on the side bar of my rutgers rivals page... please let that be Dylan!!!
I believe this post is implying Gavin will be a 5 star when they update the rankings

I’m hearing from other sources that this is true and that Geo Baker’s NIL organization came in with a huge NIL deal to get him

The synergy with Geo Baker will be the key to this and future recruiting wins and can’t be overlooked. Having a former player and captain credited with helping to turn the program around be its biggest advocate is huge…and he can be an extension of Pike.

Last edited:
TOS has always been lower on him. They released their new rankings last week and he rose from 60 to 51 there. At Rivals he's #30 but sounds like he's moving up when their rankings refresh tomorrow.
Currently, the last 5 star is ranked 23rd

According to NJ.com, Cliff could still play 24-25. COVID year? Not that he will be around but the possibility appears to be there.
I hope he does return through 24-25. I don’t see an NBA player in him right now. His visa limits NIL opportunities in college so maybe he decides to play pro overseas until he’s NBA-ready.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
I hope he does return through 24-25. I don’t see an NBA player in him right now. His visa limits NIL opportunities in college so maybe he decides to play pro overseas until he’s NBA-ready.
What’s the story with his visa and NIL?

Student visa is fairly restrictive as to “work” opportunities. I’m not an immigration lawyer so I won’t say more.
Hopefully RU is all over this right now. Feels like NIL can really help keep him for 1 more.

Why can’t we win a championship this season?

Why can’t we win a championship this season?
we certainly can

the fear here is the lack of hitting shots from the field percentage wise, in so many games

tough to win if you are hitting 35%, repeated blown layups etc......It then requires the defense to keep the other team down....

there could be an important game, or games, where the other team will just hit their shots, and our 35% will not get it done.....Iowa, to an extent, with their 3 pointers this year

Russ forgets just how good his takes are 🤣
I've been so busy since late Nov. with the Rivals Transfer Portal site that I've almost forgotten my address.

I just took a break from an ACC feature I'm writing. I'm at 861 words and still have six teams to recap. Deadline is Tuesday at 5 p.m. ET. I think the B1G transfer portal feature publishes today but I'm not sure what time.

Some RU fans thought they were dreaming. At first I thought it was an old topic from 2004 that we got a commit from Ollie Bailey.
Funny story.... played against Ollie Bailey in a pickup game when he was a freshman and swatted him really bad coming from the weak side behind him when he didn't see me and jokingly told him not to bring that weak sh!t in the Big East. He laughed. Nice guy he took the joke well

The reaction of Mom in that video is priceless. Like someone said above, she knows he’s going to be in good hands with this program. The culture is unmatched and that started with Pike. He’s truly a unique coach and mentor. Those guys would run through a brick wall for him as well as for one another. It’s really cool to witness.

I hope we save number 1 for Ace.

Ace in the hole!

Lot's of possibilities with this name.

ADVERTISEMENT