ADVERTISEMENT

Football Fogg/TMW/Venesky talk B1G Media Day

Watched their interview on BTN yesterday. They seem very focused and, as one would hope/expect, they apparently put last year behind them and are looking ahead. I wish a lot of people on this board could do the same.

Watched their interview on BTN yesterday. They seem very focused and, as one would hope/expect, they apparently put last year behind them and are looking ahead. I wish a lot of people on this board could do the same.
It's easier for them to forget when they are focused on the task at hand. They are also young and resilient, and they have only had to deal with 2-3 years of losing. Fans have dealt with the situation for quite a few years. Some of the posters here are way over the top with their drama, but, if things don't turn around this year, we can be hopeful for a coaching change.

The three that went to B1G media day represented RU well.

Reactions: beaced
I fully realize the frustration we all experience but I get very annoyed at the belief of so many here that RU was bad last year so they will be bad next year. Every other team can improve but we can't. I will be right there calling for Ash to be fired if things go south again but as a fan I am willing to see how we do next season. Maybe he turns it around, maybe his recruits pan out and put it together. That's why they play the games. We are 0 and 0 for this coming season so I look forward to it beginning and hope we do well.

I liked how all three, especially Maddox, owned the 1-11. He said something along the lines of we were 1-11 because we weren't good enough. It's behind them but you can tell it's driving them.

It's easier for them to forget when they are focused on the task at hand. They are also young and resilient, and they have only had to deal with 2-3 years of losing. Fans have dealt with the situation for quite a few years. Some of the posters here are way over the top with their drama, but, if things don't turn around this year, we can be hopeful for a coaching change.

The three that went to B1G media day represented RU well.
Like what you said.Players are here for only 3-4 years.Fans are here FOREVER.Totally different perspective.I am hopeful for ANYTHING good to happen.SOON?

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT