ADVERTISEMENT

Football Parking Question

SJScarlet

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Question for anyone who has a good guess:
As recently as last year Rutgers sold single game parking directly on the ticket website to lots like Silver, Light Blue, etc
Right now all the games just have RAC parking. Anybody confident they’ll add those other options in the next week or so?

Question for anyone who has a good guess:
As recently as last year Rutgers sold single game parking directly on the ticket website to lots like Silver, Light Blue, etc
Right now all the games just have RAC parking. Anybody confident they’ll add those other options in the next week or so?
Not sure if they will do it directly on the Scarlet Knights app or on the website, but seems at least Nebraska, and perhaps Rutgers are selling directly on Seat Geek:

Not sure if they will do it directly on the Scarlet Knights app or on the website, but seems at least Nebraska, and perhaps Rutgers are selling directly on Seat Geek:

Thanks, I’d checked SeatGeek but those prices are inflated ($87 for silver lot, etc). I have it in my scarletknights.com Order History from last year that I bought those types of lots for face value. I’m sure tons of others have done the same, not sure why they wait so long to post them for sale or if they’re not doing it anymore. I’ll call the ticket office.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Thanks, I’d checked SeatGeek but those prices are inflated ($87 for silver lot, etc). I have it in my scarletknights.com Order History from last year that I bought those types of lots for face value. I’m sure tons of others have done the same, not sure why they wait so long to post them for sale or if they’re not doing it anymore. I’ll call the ticket office.
That is your best bet. If you have a regular ticket rep, perhaps he/she could sell you one. For the Rutgers passes on Seat Geek, many seemed over face, but some (Howard--$40) seemed at face, and Illinois below face, but I did not look closely at each link. For the Nebraska game at Nebraska, it seems my tickets from Seat Geek came directly from Nebraska. With the tickets (and parking if we buy it), I know in advance where our seats are, and I already have them in my digital wallet, with no waiting for Rutgers to send the tickets to us.

That is your best bet. If you have a regular ticket rep, perhaps he/she could sell you one. For the Rutgers passes on Seat Geek, many seemed over face, but some (Howard--$40) seemed at face, and Illinois below face, but I did not look closely at each link. For the Nebraska game at Nebraska, it seems my tickets from Seat Geek came directly from Nebraska. With the tickets (and parking if we buy it), I know in advance where our seats are, and I already have them in my digital wallet, with no waiting for Rutgers to send the tickets to us.
Yeah Rutgers definitely has an official relationship with SeatGeek, just not selling the parking passes (yet). I bet they just wait til the season starts to post the outer lots for sale as they’re still selling season ticket packages.

Yeah Rutgers definitely has an official relationship with SeatGeek, just not selling the parking passes (yet). I bet they just wait til the season starts to post the outer lots for sale as they’re still selling season ticket packages.
IT looks like thereare some up there now, at close to face value.

One other thing that may make it work for you. Not sure this coupon will work. Nebraska had a $20 off coupon if the purchase was over $50:

Seat Geek is a ripoff for parking. Adds $28 in their own fees on top of the posted high price. Seek other options.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT