ADVERTISEMENT

Football Staff Day at Yankee Stadium

MrsScrew

Heisman Winner
Sep 27, 2006
NJ
It seems that Coach Ash and the Yankees have arranged for Football Staff Day at the stadium today. Coaches Blazek, Henry and Mehringer have all tweeted from their suite at the stadium. Staff Bonding is a great thing.

henry%20yankee_zpsmpldd1yh.jpg

drew%20yankee_zpsqkcmlkvi.jpg

blazek%20yankee_zpsm0mvsuu5.jpg

They are there to negotiate 2017-2027 B1G home games...shhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone! [winking]

Reactions: Plum Street
Sorry but this smells.

Until we get the lowdown on what the deal is this just starts stinking more and more.

Reactions: Abro1975
Sorry but this smells.

Until we get the lowdown on what the deal is this just starts stinking more and more.

Maybe they're just there to watch sub-mediocre, last place baseball...(Yankee fan here...truth hurts!)

Reactions: MrsScrew
no idea if this is the case, but depending on sponsorship deals a co. makes it will come with a suite to an additional game (at least that was the case when I was involved in this situation). So they could have done the ad/sponsorship buy from before and if it was a certain level, todays game might have been a suite that was just thrown into the deal.
Just pointing it out because who knows if this is a new thing and connected to the situation most of us don't want or just the completion of a previous project.

no idea if this is the case, but depending on sponsorship deals a co. makes it will come with a suite to an additional game (at least that was the case when I was involved in this situation). So they could have done the ad/sponsorship buy from before and if it was a certain level, todays game might have been a suite that was just thrown into the deal.
Just pointing it out because who knows if this is a new thing and connected to the situation most of us don't want or just the completion of a previous project.
All I want to know is WHAT THE HELL IS THE DEAL here?

So now all future home games against Ohio State and Michigan will be played at the Steinbrenner Memorial Whorehouse.

Reactions: Scarlet83
I hear they're planning an Yankee home game at the Rutgers Stadium.

This is a BIG FREAKIN PROBLEM if we give up ANY home games to Yankee Stadium. Me, my son and my seat mates will not go. PERIOD.

Make Rutgers Stadium THE place to be on fall Saturday's. Can't do that if we are playing in the Bronx.

Was there today also with my son. If you look closely you can see us sitting on the 3rd base side :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Reactions: Scarlet16E
ADVERTISEMENT