ADVERTISEMENT

For Anyone Complaining about RU Fans

No we really don’t. These weren’t comments on a message board. They sent these messages on Twitter directly to the kids after a heartbreaking loss.

Reactions: ScarletDave
I didnt see the game but besides the fact that people actually sent that...how do you send that to someone who had 23 points and 14 boards. Sounds like peeps that had some beverages in them and lost some loot on the game

People are assholes. This why we should not attack are guys every game. Saying Montez is playing poorly is one thing, to say he f-in sucks and should never ply is another. I just hope our guys don’t read the game threads.

They do see him as human though so sullinger silly to say that.

I could name 5-10 people here who probably would have done the same had we lost.

Possibly - but it would’ve been very very different. The anger would’ve been about the Twitter posts being a distraction. Whether true or not (and if we lost a nail biter would’ve been completely unfounded) is completely besides the point. These OSU posts are point blank bashing the kids for having a bad game.

Townies or drunks. But then again, that’s the problem with successful sports schools. Don’t know how to lose

5 words....Find AND prosecute those Aholes.
just terrible. Some folks hear say some pretty nasty things but I do not believe we have fans that would threaten a player like that on facebook.

ADVERTISEMENT