ADVERTISEMENT

For BK, John O. Or Whoever...

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
VERY VERY small, nitpicky thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Not a big deal at all and probably not even worthy of its own thread but I wanted to bring a little attention to it because even though it's minor, it still annoys me a bit. Any chance we can get the Rivals tech folk to add the Men's Basketball forum to the drop-down menu on our site? Ever since the site's appearance changed, when you go to "Forums" at the top of the site the dropdown menu lists:

The Round Table
Rutgers Football
All Forums
Mark Forums Read

Men's Basketball is no longer a choice. I understand this board isn't bursting at the seams with popularity, but it's still, I think, frequented enough to warrant being in that dropdown list, no? Does it mean only ONE extra step for me and others? Sure. So not a huge deal at all fellas. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask in case it's something that can be easily added. :grimace::cop::ear:

TIA.

VERY VERY small, nitpicky thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Not a big deal at all and probably not even worthy of its own thread but I wanted to bring a little attention to it because even though it's minor, it still annoys me a bit. Any chance we can get the Rivals tech folk to add the Men's Basketball forum to the drop-down menu on our site? Ever since the site's appearance changed, when you go to "Forums" at the top of the site the dropdown menu lists:

The Round Table
Rutgers Football
All Forums
Mark Forums Read

Men's Basketball is no longer a choice. I understand this board isn't bursting at the seams with popularity, but it's still, I think, frequented enough to warrant being in that dropdown list, no? Does it mean only ONE extra step for me and others? Sure. So not a huge deal at all fellas. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask in case it's something that can be easily added. :grimace::cop::ear:

TIA.
I agree

Reactions: DirtyRU

The Round Table
Rutgers Football
All Forums
Mark Forums Read

TIA.

This site has very little love for RU- MBB and always has... and I've been here a while.

This site has very little love for RU- MBB and always has... and I've been here a while.

I've been here since the 90's, and I assure you...there's plenty of love for the basketball team from me. Not really sure what this is supposed to mean...

I've been here since the 90's, and I assure you...there's plenty of love for the basketball team from me. Not really sure what this is supposed to mean...
You have been great forever here BK and ScarletNation has always been good to RU basketball and has gotten even better with the addition of Rich who is a big basketball guy. But the parent company Rivals has always put basketball on the back seat as compared to football. As an example Geo Baker still hasn't been rated by Rivals even though he has been committed to a major conference school for months. That would never happen in football.

The Round Table
Rutgers Football
All Forums
Mark Forums Read

TIA.
audience-2.gif

Well said. It's bothered me since the first time I accessed the men's hoops board when the sites's appearance changed.

John. Many thanks for taking care of this. It was something that bothered me as well; perhaps not as much as the initial poster. However, I am very happy that there is now a link.

The Round Table
Rutgers Football
All Forums
Mark Forums Read

TIA.
Agree

ADVERTISEMENT