ADVERTISEMENT

For Those Of Us Watching The EXTENDED (holy crap!) Postgame BTN RU Coverage...

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
I can't decide what I liked better tonight. It's a tossup between these three:

1. Rutgers won, and by 20, against We Are Douche State.
2. Shrewberry's amazing postgame presser, haha. Love that guy. Dropped so many gems during his ripping of his team.
3. The picture that was planted in my head by Pike when he said, in his postgame presser, about the student ticket line stretching all the way to the diner, turning to Cliff, "I saw it wrapped around the diner there, it was unbelievable. I'm sure Cliff was drivin' in on his bike and saw it..." Hahaha. I wanna see Cliff riding a bike so bad, lol.

2. Shrewberry's amazing postgame presser, haha. Love that guy. Dropped so many gems during his ripping of his team.
3. The picture that was planted in my head by Pike when he said, in his postgame presser, about the student ticket line stretching all the way to the diner, turning to Cliff, "I saw it wrapped around the diner there, it was unbelievable. I'm sure Cliff was drivin' in on his bike and saw it..." Hahaha. I wanna see Cliff riding a bike so bad, lol.
Biggest bike I’ve ever seen. Saw him pedal away from the RAC a couple of times at the end of Pikiell’s basketball camp last summer. Wish I’d taken a photo of it.

Pikiell is the worst Coach I have ever seen in a post game press conference.

😂 😂 😂 😂 - I still remember that thread some clown started...lol

Reactions: shields

I want to know how long his crank arms are.

Reactions: DirtyRU
We're lucky to have the BTN.

Watching UNC-Syracuse on ESPN right now and the production is just horrendous. Kind of shocking for a game with two 'name' programs.

And ESPN doesn’t even flash the Rutgers score in their halftime of the Cuse UNC game. (They didn’t show any highlights from the other big ten game but showed the score ) . Just refusing to give the big ten any exposure and particularly Rutgers.

So why was the game a 6:30 start? I just assumed there was a 9pm game.
Northwestern - Nebraska was scheduled for that time but got moved to tomorrow night when Northwestern had to reschedule a couple of games postponed because of their covid problems

Reactions: RW90
And ESPN doesn’t even flash the Rutgers score in their halftime of the Cuse UNC game. (They didn’t show any highlights from the other big ten game but showed the score ) . Just refusing to give the big ten any exposure and particularly Rutgers.
Unfortunately in a hotel with no access to BTN. Only ESPN. 50 minutes into show, zero coverage of BIG.

Why are people shocked that ESPN isn't showing B1G 10 highlights? You don't advertise for the competition.
As for showing scores, usually on the crawl at the bottom of the screen they'll only show Top 25 scores and maybe other scores from the same conference as the game being shown.
No anti RU bias.

Living in Bangkok. Lots of free steaming services online if you can handle closing the 10,000 pop ups that you get.
I never realized how many beautiful Asian girls are waiting to hear from me before I saw those pop ups.
We live on a small island with the worst Internet connections in the territory. Streaming services won't work that well, or at all. Otherwise I'd love to see how many beautiful Asian girls are waiting to hear from me (As long as my wife doesn't find out).

Why are people shocked that ESPN isn't showing B1G 10 highlights? You don't advertise for the competition.
As for showing scores, usually on the crawl at the bottom of the screen they'll only show Top 25 scores and maybe other scores from the same conference as the game being shown.
No anti RU bias.

They did show the OSU Illinois score on screen but not the RU PSU score anywhere. So I’m not a big conspiracy guy but that there was a selection by someone to only show 1 big ten game score (neither of those teams ranked ) and not the other big ten game which included the second place team in the league

They did show the OSU Illinois score on screen but not the RU PSU score anywhere. So I’m not a big conspiracy guy but that there was a selection by someone to only show 1 big ten game score (neither of those teams ranked ) and not the other big ten game which included the second place team in the league
Yeah and the guy I watched covered all of the 12 and talked about how they are the best conference. Zero BIG. Wonder if it’s having an effect on perceptions.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Biggest bike I’ve ever seen. Saw him pedal away from the RAC a couple of times at the end of Pikiell’s basketball camp last summer. Wish I’d taken a photo of it.
I took one
bicycle fail GIF by Electric Cyclery

ADVERTISEMENT