ADVERTISEMENT

For those who live in Pennsylvania/South Jersey

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
For those of you who are trying to find Rutgers gear in Pennsy or South Jersey, Rally House website says they carry Rutgers gear at their stores in Willow Grove,Collegeville,Fairless Hills, and North Wales,PA. They also have a store in Moorestown in southern New Jersey.

I can vouch for that--I was in the Moorestown location a couple of weeks ago. Really good RU selection at the front of the store

When they opened the store in Moorestown, the Rutgers gear was in the back. Now it's in the front and the selection has increased.

Reactions: MikeR0102
I can vouch for the store in Collegeville, PA...they have a huge selection of Rutgers merchandise and apparel on display...size of the Rutgers selection is on par with Penn St./Temple/Michigan/Notre Dame and much more than other local colleges and universities (including Villanova)...

Reactions: DirtyRU
NJIT1990,
Curious to know if you were a Rutgers fan before you went to NJIT or later. I really wish Rutgers Football would reach out to NJIT students and alumni since NJIT does not have football. Same goes with the hundreds of thousands of New Jerseyans who go to other schools with no football--Rider,Stevens,SPU,Ramapo,Stockton,Drew,SE,Georgian Court,NJCU,Felician,Bloomfield,all the community colleges,etc. And of course,we need to do a better job with the Rutgers students and alumni with Camden,Newark,law school,med schools,etc.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Thanks Heaven...I graduated NJIT in 1990, but was a fan of Rutgers football and mens basketball since the late 70's...my fandom was born from growing up in Piscataway and WCTC always being on in the kitchen and listening to each game, then eventually being fascinated to be able to see a game that was taking place in my backyard on TV...I've been relocated to eastern PA for work since graduating, but maintain my Jersey roots by following Rutgers thru this forum and traditional media...just like I cannot embrace the Philadelphia Eagles as my football team, I could not picture myself embracing Penn St or Temple as my team just to follow a 'local' college football team...I am not aware of NJIT students being steered toward following Rutgers athletics, especially since the move to D1 and the recent (modest) success of mens basketball...

NJIT1990,
Curious to know if you were a Rutgers fan before you went to NJIT or later. I really wish Rutgers Football would reach out to NJIT students and alumni since NJIT does not have football. Same goes with the hundreds of thousands of New Jerseyans who go to other schools with no football--Rider,Stevens,SPU,Ramapo,Stockton,Drew,SE,Georgian Court,NJCU,Felician,Bloomfield,all the community colleges,etc. And of course,we need to do a better job with the Rutgers students and alumni with Camden,Newark,law school,med schools,etc.
I wanted you to know I appreciate you leaving SHU off your list.

Because screw them that's why.

Few things in life are more pitiful and at the same time insulting as offering a person who is obviously homeless and mentally ill (they smell, shabby clothes, ramble incoherently to themselves, act out irrationally at strangers etc.) a helping hand only to be angrily rebuffed.

ADVERTISEMENT