ADVERTISEMENT

For those who think that Indiana HAD to win because they needed fans in the building...

Bac
People posting that idiotic nonsense is so absurd ghat that person must be 5 years old. I am sorry I predicted we would lose by 20 and it was only 18. Could not watch anymore with 5 minutes left.

Reactions: bac2therac
its hard to have legit discussions when people get emotional and lash out like that. If that is what is truly going on then why are you wasting your time going to any games. I do realize womens basketball officiating is a total joke but the constant excuses that somehow the refs have it out for RU are predictable if not laughable

RU has opportunities to win today but everytime they tried coming back they gave up an open 3 or a rebound. Just tip your cap to Indiana, they are a better program right now and are well coached. We played better as they year went on but are pretty flawed. Need perfect circumstances to win big games

Bac
You are spot on. Our vaunted defense gave up 78 points which is all one needs to know. We got out rebounded and outshot with IU having one wide open shot after another. They shreddd our zone!

Give Rutgers credit for over achieving. Guirantes is a great basketball player but the rest of the team is too inconsistent offensively and on defense they commit too many fouls which gives the opponent the advantage on the foul line.Rutgers will participate in the NCAA Tournament.which is ultimately what matters in college basketball.

its hard to have legit discussions when people get emotional and lash out like that. If that is what is truly going on then why are you wasting your time going to any games. I do realize womens basketball officiating is a total joke but the constant excuses that somehow the refs have it out for RU are predictable if not laughable

RU has opportunities to win today but everytime they tried coming back they gave up an open 3 or a rebound. Just tip your cap to Indiana, they are a better program right now and are well coached. We played better as they year went on but are pretty flawed. Need perfect circumstances to win big games

The tied up call on Mack was ridiculous.

It would have been a field goal and 1, so I think it could have gone from 8 to 5?

Not that we win after that, but it was a horrendous call. Even the announcer Vera Jones agreed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT