ADVERTISEMENT

Former Rutgers Player Resigns at Millville and Hired By Schiano

Obviously you have never driven with me. True Story—years ago in the days of pagers, I had to have a work one. I am driving on Route 80 and the pager goes off. I get off 80 and find a pay phone to call the office. They tell me my boss drove by me in another lane and wondered if something was wrong with the company van. He said I was the only person going the speed limit lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MADHAT1
One-time Rutgers football player Ken Andiorio steps down after a long tenure as a football assistant and AD at Naples FL’s Barron Collier HS, a school that sends more than its share of players to Div-1 football programs.

One-time Rutgers football player Ken Andiorio steps down after a long tenure as a football assistant and AD at Naples FL’s Barron Collier HS, a school that sends more than its share of players to Div-1 football programs.

Drew Lascari has been hitting the Florida high schools lately, including Naples area.

Reactions: robwes207
Filling rosters with talented players is a goal. Solidifying NJ has always been a pipe dream. That ship has sailed for football and basketball. We are a Big Ten program. The provincial recruiting paradigm doesn’t work for major sports if you want to compete with the big boys,

Reactions: beaced
I'd go up 55 to 322 and take Exit 2 to Exit 9 if I was coming from Vineland/Millville to get to RU.
Good call on Exit 2 to Sweedesboro.

Google Maps would have you go all the way up 55 to BHP for Exit 3.

TOTALLY WRONG I am good friends with Dennis & he & Greg are very close. PS Dennis lives in Salem not Millville
Maybe now sure . Time heals all wounds .
Lots of guys like Thomas were really pissed about she’s getting canned. Shea was lousy but his players loved him and he seemed like a good dude . I am sure you know Shea hooked up Thomas with some NFL $$

Hmmm. How long is the commute from Millville to Piscataway lol
I was thinking.. hmmmm.. what recruits at Millville who may follow him got him an offer from, say, a Wisconsin or Penn State who wanted the inside track. Is this about the Lotzeir Brooks sweepstakes? Pitt now has Tiquan recruiting jersey... my guess is someone has already offered Mr. Thomas.

Jan 2022 Millville star WR picks up Nebraska offer..

Last edited:
Maybe now sure . Time heals all wounds .
Lots of guys like Thomas were really pissed about she’s getting canned. Shea was lousy but his players loved him and he seemed like a good dude . I am sure you know Shea hooked up Thomas with some NFL $$
You have no clue what you are talking about with regards to Dennis & Greg, there was never a problem there & Dennis appreciated the change in culture Greg brought to RU, since Dennis hated losing. In fact Dennis tailgated with us a couple of times after he graduated & he talked at length about what Greg was doing to transform the team. You might be thinking about Billy Hambreck or other players, but Dennis & Greg have always been close, so stop with the BS

You have no clue what you are talking about with regards to Dennis & Greg, there was never a problem there & Dennis appreciated the change in culture Greg brought to RU, since Dennis hated losing. In fact Dennis tailgated with us a couple of times after he graduated & he talked at length about what Greg was doing to transform the team. You might be thinking about Billy Hambreck or other players, but Dennis & Greg have always been close, so stop with the BS
Time heals all wounds . I say he’s not coming here to coach . That’s the point . We will see if I am wrong.

Time heals all wounds . I say he’s not coming here to coach . That’s the point . We will see if I am
Time heals all wounds . I say he’s not coming here to coach . That’s the point . We will see if I am wrong.
No wounds to heal except in your head. Very doubtful Dennis would be interested in commuting 200 miles round trip every day to RU. Has a Wife & 3 sons & he loves the town he grew up in, so doubtful that he would be willing to move closer to RU, especially with the housing market the way it is. Have not talked to him in a couple of months but knew he always wanted to be a college coach, he will be successful wherever he goes.

No wounds to heal except in your head. Very doubtful Dennis would be interested in commuting 200 miles round trip every day to RU. Has a Wife & 3 sons & he loves the town he grew up in, so doubtful that he would be willing to move closer to RU, especially with the housing market the way it is. Have not talked to him in a couple of months but knew he always wanted to be a college coach, he will be successful wherever he goes.

Hired by Schiano - Offensive assistant

Reactions: Plum Street
You were right .

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Sounds like getting his foot in the college coaching door has overcome any and everything that normally would keep him from joining Greg's staff .
Might have had that now or never feeling and decided now.

Anyone know how much this will help RU in South Jersey post Fran Brown? Seems to be potentially a big pick up that may be able to fill at least some of what Fran was able to do.

Anyone know how much this will help RU in South Jersey post Fran Brown? Seems to be potentially a big pick up that may be able to fill at least some of what Fran was able to do.
They’re two young players in Millville who would be Power 5 players. So there’s that.

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
Great move for all involved. He can learn how to run a tight ship in the college ranks... and GS gets an alum and south jersey guy. Hope its a great move for the team too.

ADVERTISEMENT