ADVERTISEMENT

Former Temple player from NJ killed in Philly

Rutgers recruit from Timber Creek, played for Temple. Shot in Philly, unknown circumstances.

Horrible to hear, but...
Zaire Williams, 25, of Sicklerville, was gunned down around 4 a.m. on the 1800 block of W. Montgomery Avenue. No arrests have been made and Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting, which stemmed from a fistfight, according to 6abc.com.
4 AM fistfight? Nothing good ever comes of that.

4AM? Aside from sleep, nothing good ever happens at that time.

Surely you jest...
giphy.gif

MO

Reactions: BLewis1968
Horrible to hear, but...

4 AM fistfight? Nothing good ever comes of that.
Stuff like that always makes me think of the big and strong guys not being afraid to mix it up.. whether justified or not.. and not thinking of the possibility of a gun trumping their toughness.

When tempers get HOT.. deescalate.. it shouldn't matter if you can kick the guy's ass or he has it coming. It is not worth it. You win, you can get sued, arrested or shot dead.

Stuff like that always makes me think of the big and strong guys not being afraid to mix it up.. whether justified or not.. and not thinking of the possibility of a gun trumping their toughness.

When tempers get HOT.. deescalate.. it shouldn't matter if you can kick the guy's ass or he has it coming. It is not worth it. You win, you can get sued, arrested or shot dead.
Having big strong sons...what has been noticed is that other big strong guys do not get into it with them. Almost a mutual respect and no pint.
It is almost always much smaller guys that want to start shit. 90% of the time there is a woman involved too.
And as we tell Kevin so many times, no one is ever going to fight him fair.
I have a close friend that is retired ATF and Secret Service. He is about my size, 5’9 or so. Kevin met him one day in my driveway as my buddy was buying a couple of firearms from me. I introduced him and he and Kevin got talking about the training my buddy had to do to be where he was. Kevin says to him “wow, you are one little guy that could probably beat the shit out of me” my buddy said “we would have never known, I would have shot you before you even got close to me”

ADVERTISEMENT