ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Four-star DL Kenny Fletcher to Rutgers Football

TE ? Nope don’t think that is happening. These recruits are overall some of the more outstanding ones in many years . Schiano in his return is doing exactly what he promised . Congrats to this staff.

You guys are off to a nice start for 2022. It figures that you'll start improving when we finally play you at Northwestern. Some guy on our board pointed out that we've had exactly three games against Rutgers and Maryland since the divisions started while we've had a bunch against Ohio State, Penn State, and Michigan ( not counting MSU, which has been the crossover game). Good luck in the future. Don't be too hard on us.

You guys are off to a nice start for 2022. It figures that you'll start improving when we finally play you at Northwestern. Some guy on our board pointed out that we've had exactly three games against Rutgers and Maryland since the divisions started while we've had a bunch against Ohio State, Penn State, and Michigan ( not counting MSU, which has been the crossover game). Good luck in the future. Don't be too hard on us.

With your coach I think you will be just fine.

Reactions: Kbee3
Ha thanks . Fitzgerald does a great job.
Ash almost beat one of the best northwestern teams ever. I am hopeful schiano can get over the hump .

And if you can get Vallone to cover NYC/LI to get kids like Kaleb Artis like Brown does South Jersey/Philly you've got some recruiting depth.
Vallone has been huge in Hudson County

I hope you were being sarcastic Plum even for you that comment is beyond stupid. That game is long over . Look forward to beating more of the blue bloods .

Did anybody see Fletcher ‘s tweet yesterday at 5:30pm ?
It said my recruitment was still open. It was then deleted supposedly after his Coach had a talk with him.
Hopefully we see him in an RU uniform next year.
This. Not sure if this commitment is strong.

I hope you were being sarcastic Plum even for you that comment is beyond stupid. That game is long over . Look forward to beating more of the blue bloods .
It’s long over but the stench hovers . When will we have a chance again to play for a berth in the sugar bowl/Orange bowl ?

No I totally get it . Watching Bridgewater that day tease Rutgers D and it’s fans still lingers. But Kong gone.

Did anybody see Fletcher ‘s tweet yesterday at 5:30pm ?
It said my recruitment was still open. It was then deleted supposedly after his Coach had a talk with him.
Hopefully we see him in an RU uniform next year.
Is there a screen shot of this?

ADVERTISEMENT