ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Four-Star WR Amarion Brown to Rutgers

Congrats and welcome Amarion Brown to Rutgers look forward to seeing you on the e field. You have made a great class GREATER.

I realize that it doesn't mean a lot at this point in time but our 2022 class is ranked #9 in the country. One spot behind Oklahoma and just in front of Michigan.
I love being in the B1G 10!!!!!

This is why we needed to bring Schiano back. None of the other realistic candidates could have recruited like this. And it's going to keep getting better

I said the same thing when the push was on to rehire Greg. He was the one most likely to inject a much needed shot of adrenaline into the program. With his Jersey roots, his passion, his ability to draw talent to Rutgers and his ability to develop his guys into NFL talent , he was a perfect fit for RU. He is what we needed and he is higher above the curve so far than I even imagined. This is a great commit given the offer sheet (I havent watched any film yet) and seeing he plucked him from Florida is quite impressive. Greg looks to be back firmly in his old stomping grounds of the Sunshine State. Welcome Mr. Brown!!

Reactions: 93RUDoc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT