ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Four-Star WR Amarion Brown to Rutgers

Enough is enough! Fire Greg!!!!!
And fire Pike after we make the sweet sixteen. Who said we don’t belong in Big Ten. You don’t have a chance to draw enough talent like this in non power five conference. look at direction of Connecticut football vs Rutgers since the breakup.

Reactions: cicero grimes
I realize that it doesn't mean a lot at this point in time but our 2022 class is ranked #9 in the country. One spot behind Oklahoma and just in front of Michigan.
I love being in the B1G 10!!!!!

Some numbers that have meaning are that our 2022 class currently has an average star rating of 3.30 while the 2012 class (which I believe was the best ever) ended up at 3.26

• Haha
Reactions: St_Henry_Buckeye
Welcome to the Banks Mr. Brown.

‘Greg and staff are killing it. The #39 ranked WR in the Country. WOW 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Remember him landing Shaun Tucker WR from FLA the first time around. Had a very good career before missing his last season due to injury. With our conference situation solidified (to say the least), GS will be able to recruit at a higher level than he did while being in the Big East. He's doing just that.

Reactions: Greg2020
On PSU's free Rivals board, there is a thread (now pushed to p.3) entitled "Great quote by a Rutgers recruit" where the DWI faithful have a fun time with Amarion Brown's quote about how he didn't even know that Rutgers was a school when they offered him. (I had been looking at their board right after Fletcher had committed to RU to see if there was any reaction.)

Anyway, F the Pedd Supporters, and I hope that Brown helps us take down PSU during his time on the banks.

FL 4 star = 5 star in most states!:CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP::CHOP:

boom-animated-gif-9.gif

On PSU's free Rivals board, there is a thread (now pushed to p.3) entitled "Great quote by a Rutgers recruit" where the DWI faithful have a fun time with Amarion Brown's quote about how he didn't even know that Rutgers was a school when they offered him. (I had been looking at their board right after Fletcher had committed to RU to see if there was any reaction.)

Anyway, F the Pedd Supporters, and I hope that Brown helps us take down PSU during his time on the banks.
I love how they try to find the most miniscule piece of negativity and hump it. It really doesn't matter - he knows about Rutgers now and likes what he sees.

Reactions: Greg2020 and RUSK97
I'm sure he knows all about a penitentiary in PA that shelters depraved lunatics.

What's worse? A Rutgers commit who didnt know Rutgers was a school? Or a Pedd State commit who doesnt know their tarnished past, the recent, reported abuse that occurs in their locker room, and the lax oversight the university has over the student body's well being?

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
One of the coolest things about recent recruiting news is that it's giving us an early answer to a question often asked on this board: What would Greg have been able to do in recruiting if he had the B1G to sell?

And Hafley in the Brown set up role.

Reactions: RUPete
One of the coolest things about recent recruiting news is that it's giving us an early answer to a question often asked on this board: What would Greg have been able to do in recruiting if he had the B1G to sell?
Remember what broke down the initial Greg v2.0 talks. GS knew to be able to succeed, the school needs to commit to fully funding assistant coach salaries and facilities.

Remember what broke down the initial Greg v2.0 talks. GS knew to be able to succeed, the school needs to commit to fully funding assistant coach salaries and facilities.
Definitely- huge factor for his second go around and when Pike got here for hoops. That was always a big mistake we made in the past.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
^Bingo. After the press conference at which Schiano was announced as our new head coach, a friend of mine, who is a Hawkeye alum, texted me that one of his Hawkeye friends said, "It looks like Rutgers has a grown-up in charge." That said it all.

Somebody else is coming in the next week.
has gotta be samuel brown... or is it wimsatt?? Feel like wimsatt is going to commit soon. makes little sense to keep waiting while other programs are getting committments from their QBs nearly every day

Love watching him abuse the Central Michigan DB in the Hudl tape. Not only is he fast but surprisingly agile for being so tall.

Reactions: RutHut
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT