ADVERTISEMENT

Fran Brown on wish list

Gee wiz, if you are going to call me out for getting the length of a contract wrong you should really check your facts, otherwise you come off as a bit of an ahole.

"Temple University introduced former Northern Illinois University coach Rod Carey as the new leader of its football program on Friday afternoon at the Liacouras Center.

Carey and the university agreed to a six-year deal at about $2 million per year with a buyout of $10 million in the first two years, Athletics Committee chair J. William Mills III told The Temple News."

I don't think he meant any disrespect lol

Gee wiz, if you are going to call me out for getting the length of a contract wrong you should really check your facts, otherwise you come off as a bit of an ahole.

"Temple University introduced former Northern Illinois University coach Rod Carey as the new leader of its football program on Friday afternoon at the Liacouras Center.

Carey and the university agreed to a six-year deal at about $2 million per year with a buyout of $10 million in the first two years, Athletics Committee chair J. William Mills III told The Temple News."

Shocked Temple can spend that much.
Even before COVID they were only averaging 8000-9000 per game at the Linc.
$2 million per year ???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT