ADVERTISEMENT

Francine Conway Named Chancellor-Provost of Rutgers University-New Brunswick

Ummmmmmmmm.......................

Conway, previously dean of the Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology and an internationally recognized child psychologist, has emphasized creating an academic home where all members know they belong so they can achieve their goals. As provost, she embraced a commitment to building a diverse and inclusive environment for faculty, staff and students, including recruitment of faculty from underrepresented demographics and ensuring pathways to success for talented students from diverse and at-risk backgrounds.

Reactions: rurx1228
It looks like Christopher Molloy did something wrong, he dared to speak out against anti-Semitism , go figure, then it looks like he may have been forced to apologize , now he is stepping down . I wonder how some of the bigs as far as donors go feel about what had transpired , NJ is becoming a xxxx show in my opinion, but what do I know.🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Your chronology appears off as the announcement of leadership transition was from Fri 21st, several days before the statements made this past week.
I mentioned this (the changing of the guard) in the other two threads about this.

But if that where truly the case why did the missive come (or seem to) from him and not her?

I mentioned this (the changing of the guard) in the other two threads about this.

But if that where truly the case why did the missive come (or seem to) from him and not her?
Conway doesn't assume the combined role until July 1 after Molloy's term ends on June 30.

As of this past week, looks like they're within the transition period so that may have been a reason for issuing their initial statement on Wednesday jointly.

“Rutgers deplores hatred and bigotry in all forms. We have not, nor would we ever, apologize for standing against anti-Semitism,” Holloway said.
Good for him!

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
ADVERTISEMENT