ADVERTISEMENT

Fred Hansard tweet

Relax, he is always generous in his comments after visits, long way to go on this recruitment.

Why wouldn't that visit be awesome. He was probably in awe the entire time with the facilities that the volunteers have for the football team. They have what seems to be an endless amount of money to spend on all things football. Quite easy for a 17 year old kid or a 40 year man old to be thoroughly impressed by a visit to That place.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
This is America, even if he's just 1% orange, he is orange. My guess is he's about 70%, matching his unfavorable rating, surprised he isn't getting much support from other minority voters.

Fred Hansard is obviously at the top of our wish list, but can't get too invested either way on which decision a teenager will make before it happens.

I'm sure RU will field an exceptional group that will keep getting better on and off the field.

Reactions: beaced
I have been to Knoxville
Great facilities. Nice folks.. Rising program. We are in a dog fight for a few of these top guys but this is the first time that I kind of like our chances.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Tennessee got EIGHT, yes, 8, commitments this afternoon. Must have been a hell of a day.

Tennessee and Florida are going to be tough competition for Hansard. It seems Rutgers is rising for another highly rated DT Corey Bolds. Either one would be huge even if Hansard is a little higher touted.

Tennessee and Florida are going to be tough competition for Hansard. It seems Rutgers is rising for another highly rated DT Corey Bolds. Either one would be huge even if Hansard is a little higher touted.
Michigan just got another 4 star DT from Georgia which makes 2 so far. I don't know if they are looking for another one.

Or a presidential nominee
bv7W2x3.gif

hillary5.jpg

Wonder how @SouthernGentleman feels about the former first lady of Arkansas sporting the Vols colors.

Yet the multiple arrests at Tennessee for sexual assault, lawsuit over the sexual assaults, and an NCAA investigation do nothing to derail the Vols' momentum. Would not want my son to play there no matter how great their atmosphere is.

Fred Hansard is obviously at the top of our wish list, but can't get too invested either way on which decision a teenager will make before it happens.

I'm sure RU will field an exceptional group that will keep getting better on and off the field.
My Philosophy Exactly. QUE SERA,SERA!

Yet the multiple arrests at Tennessee for sexual assault, lawsuit over the sexual assaults, and an NCAA investigation do nothing to derail the Vols' momentum. Would not want my son to play there no matter how great their atmosphere is.
The eight new commits are 3 star recruits instead of their normal 4 stars so there may be some effect. They don't have many 4 stars this year so far.

The Michigan comment was about Bold not Hansard. They might have their DT recruits already.
Michigan just picked up Ga. HS star DT Aubrey Solomon who is a 4 star and top 100 recruit. This is Michigan's second DT commitment for 2017 and they are still in play for another 4 star DT recruit from Florida.

Hansard is searching because his top 2 favorite (Michigan & Ohio State) may be finished as far as DT commits are concern. As of right now Tennessee has only 1 DT commitment. Penn State doesn't have any, but did oversign several in the 2016 class.

Reactions: scottsdaleal
Tenn already has 1 4star DT and leads for a few others. We are basically wide open at DT. Fred and Corey could both committ and pretty much be guaranteed for early playing time and to be defensive leaders like Darius was.

Welcome to Tennessee, y'all! Anything y'all need, just ask us!

tennessee-volunteers-cheerleaders-31.jpg
Football is everything in Tennessee it's not entertainment like so many consider it here. Tennessee fans are all in emotionally physically and most importantly financially. That's what it takes to get to the top.

Reactions: RedSpartan
ADVERTISEMENT