ADVERTISEMENT

FREE $75 Nike Gift Card & 25% OFF new subscriptions to TKR

I opted to join as well. I am a board member of a non-profit organization in my county that helps the homeless. I plan on using my $75 gift card to buy shoes for someone in need. Thank you for the offer. It will be put to good use.

Size 15 please...

received my nike online code today after signing up last week. looking forward to using it for Xmas for someone.

Reactions: Richie O
I believe it has to be a legit debit or credit card, not just a VISA gift card. Those will only work to an extent for certain purchases.

Ah. My brother in law purchased my original premium subscription a few years back, so it was his credit card and contact info.
I was hoping to use the gift card.

**Got an early Christmas Gift from my bro-in-law, he just texted me and said he upgraded my subscription to Premium, I'll have to change my PW now, lol.

I'll use the Nike gift card to buy him stuff and tell him i'll break down their play-set which their kids outgrew, I already told him I'll assemble the new one they get in the spring with one of my buddies.

Last edited:
I got my link for the gift card today. I'll be using it in the coming weeks to buy some winter boots for a family that is homeless in Sussex County.

Probably need a tent more than boots if they are homeless in Sussex Co., or an axe to chop fire wood.

But I was able to order stuff for Grandson #4, so thanks Rival

Probably need a tent more than boots if they are homeless in Sussex Co., or an axe to chop fire wood.

But I was able to order stuff for Grandson #4, so thanks Rival

I spoke to our Executive Director and she asked if I could pickup clothing instead of boots. As getting different shoe sizes would be a giant PIA.

I am spending $300 of my cash and used $170 in Kohl's Cash, $125 in cash donations from co-workers, $75 in Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Cards, $75 from the gift card here and another $50 gift card.

I made a spread sheet to track everything that I purchased. I should be getting everything delivered at the beginning of January. I look forward to dropping everything off when everything comes in.

It's very good that you have the thought to donate to those less fortunate.

I keep my donations to Veteran's and various First Responder Foundations that target those that have served with their limbs and their lives.

Doesn't make me a big deal, just what makes me feel the best.

FYI, Tunnel2Tower just donated a home in Howell NJ in the last week.

I also just heard that this week they will pay off the mortgage for the family of the Jersey City Detective killed in line of duty this month.

Last edited:
It's very good that you have the thought to donate to those less fortunate.

I keep my donations to Veteran's and various First Responder Foundations that target those that have served with their limbs and their lives.

Doesn't make me a big deal, just what makes me feel the best.

FYI, Tunnel2Tower just donated a home in Howell NJ in the last week.

I haven't been apart of this community for very long. But it puts a smile on my face knowing that other people donated their gift card as well. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: BigWill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT