ADVERTISEMENT

Full RAC = how many more wins this year ?

We beat Iowa; possibly Wisconsin and Maryland as well........don;t discount how motivated our team gets when the crowd goes crazy and how intimidating it is for the opponent.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Don't get me wrong either. The excitement of those home wins certainly blows away the IF equal road losses and just continues the legacy if the R A C.

BUT...BUT..our road record has come up not once this year. Question is would you trade?

Don't get me wrong either. The excitement of those home wins certainly blows away the IF equal road losses and just continues the legacy if the R A C.

BUT...BUT..our road record has come up not once this year. Question is would you trade?
In a normal year, it's better this way. If we were 13-9 with 12-1 at home and 1-8 on the road, they'd be talking Rutgers doesn't belong in the tourney, can't win away from the RAC. This year we are 9-4 / 4-5 and we're a 7-8 seed.

Of course, Ideally, I want to be 12-1 at home and 4-5 on the road in the same year!

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
In a normal year, it's better this way. If we were 13-9 with 12-1 at home and 1-8 on the road, they'd be talking Rutgers doesn't belong in the tourney, can't win away from the RAC. This year we are 9-4 / 4-5 and we're a 7-8 seed.

Of course, Ideally, I want to be 12-1 at home and 4-5 on the road in the same year!

We have 3 road wins not 4, but your post still holds true overall.

If we split the last two games we'll be 6-4/4-6 which is honestly barely any home/road affect worth talking about. Pretty wild compared to last year and just goes to show how much crowds mean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT