ADVERTISEMENT

Fyi..6-1 women vs. Virginia on BTN right now

Lol...the guys on the football forum couldn't even leave this over there for 2 hours.
Pretty sad we can't support all of the RU teams with a simple heads up when they are currently airing on tv.
SMH...guess All In doesn't mean all in on Rutgers athletics.

Lol...the guys on the football forum couldn't even leave this over there for 2 hours.
Pretty sad we can't support all of the RU teams with a simple heads up when they are currently airing on tv.
SMH...guess All In doesn't mean all in on Rutgers athletics.

Mods?

@Richard Schnyderite @Tango Two @ChrisNalwasky

Can you answer why these types of “heads up” threads have been moved from our main board (free football forum) before the game is over?

Seems like a good idea to alert our fanbase of currently happening RU events that most people would not know otherwise.

What do you think?

Thanks

Last edited:
Mods?

Can you answer why these types of “heads up” threads have been moved from our main board (free football forum) before the game is over?

Seems like a good idea to alert our fanbase of currently happening RU events that most people would not know otherwise.

What do you think?

Thanks

I can totally understand deleting them right afterwards. Just that (as you said) that Free Football forum is the front page of this news site.
Right now we may have the most exciting sports activity since I was a frosh in 1977.
Mens and women's bball, wrestling, football news. Feed the hype.

Reactions: RUonBrain
It does not benefit Rutgers athletics to move these heads up threads off of the football board. Which should be the purpose of this site, to benefit RU sports. It doesn’t even benefit the site at all. All it does is give the moderators something to make them feel powerful because they are missing that in their real lives. It also screens small time, other boards don’t do that. They need to grow up fast

It does not benefit Rutgers athletics to move these heads up threads off of the football board. Which should be the purpose of this site, to benefit RU sports. It doesn’t even benefit the site at all. All it does is give the moderators something to make them feel powerful because they are missing that in their real lives. It also screens small time, other boards don’t do that. They need to grow up fast
You better watch out or you will get banned, or thread will be deleted.

Thanks for your support of my effort to just bring awareness across the fan base.
They are all hardworking good folk who are likely just responding to topics and not used to having so much positive cross sport news to deal with.
That being said I'd love to see a reply to the asks made above. Do they really want such hard forum walls or do they support cross team support and this was a learning experience?
I'm personally just hoping to help this site and Rutgers fan experience.

"There is no bigger way to fragment a group than to put them in Silos." Johnny Rocktown.

You need to ask people what beer they drink while watching women's hoops or what car they prefer to drive to women's basketball games if you want it to stay

ADVERTISEMENT