ADVERTISEMENT

FYI-NJ.com is Collating All Game Watch Locations and Will Post Later this Week

Bump- FYI, this will be based on bars sending tweets to Sarge and or posting on NJ.com to say they WILL have the game. Probably the most reliable source of information.

There is definitely someone at NJ.com tasked with combing this forum for ideas.

It's probably that Scarletknightpride doofus who trolls the comment sections.

It is a little bit ridiculous that this even needs to happen. It is 2016, there is no excuse why a P5 game should not be televised in the home market of the visiting team.

I hope this is a lesson learned for future away game contracts.

It's nice they're doing this. I was hoping RU would put some type of list together.

There are going to be a ton of casual fans in for a rude awakening on Saturday when they try and tune into the game.

This could get ugly when 99% of these bars don't have the game that day. A chance to gain some RU fans will have the opposite effect, resulting in a new wave of NJ.com disgust. I hope they do their research, if legit, it's pretty damn awesome of them.

Reactions: ATIOH
This could get ugly when 99% of these bars don't have the game that day. A chance to gain some RU fans will have the opposite effect, resulting in a new wave of NJ.com disgust. I hope they do their research, if legit, it's pretty damn awesome of them.
I called all the bars around me and they will not have the game. The Kodi for Firestick trick to get Pac12 really works great.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT