ADVERTISEMENT

***GA WR EJ Turner commits to Rutgers***

Nice get. Welcome Mr Turner.

Hope you can get those other DL visitors from Georgia to join you.

Last edited:
Reactions: redking
See the Hudl has him listed at 5'10, while the Rivals has him at 6'1". The video seemed to look more south of 6'.

http://daily-tribune.com/sports/item/8458-canes-receiver-turner-commits-to-rutgers

“When I first got there, I wasn’t really thinking about committing or [anything], but they amazed me,” Turner said. “I sat down with the head coach [Chris Ash] and we talked and he just caught me. It caught my eyes so then I was just like, ‘I’m going to commit.’”

Turner can also play in the secondary, but he made his impact as a top receiver for the state champion Canes last year, catching 36 passes for 635 yards and 10 touchdowns.

He had a huge game in the state semifinals against Mary Persons with six catches, 111 yards and two touchdowns.

Apparently decided to commit without even trying the pork roll.
Great sales job by the staff. Nice get.
It's not a rainy night in Jersey.

http://daily-tribune.com/sports/item/8458-canes-receiver-turner-commits-to-rutgers

“When I first got there, I wasn’t really thinking about committing or [anything], but they amazed me,” Turner said. “I sat down with the head coach [Chris Ash] and we talked and he just caught me. It caught my eyes so then I was just like, ‘I’m going to commit.’”

Turner can also play in the secondary, but he made his impact as a top receiver for the state champion Canes last year, catching 36 passes for 635 yards and 10 touchdowns.

He had a huge game in the state semifinals against Mary Persons with six catches, 111 yards and two touchdowns.

I'm not sure why that is such a big deal, sounds like he was covered by a girl.

See the Hudl has him listed at 5'10, while the Rivals has him at 6'1". The video seemed to look more south of 6'.
Riviles & TOS have EJ listed at 6'-1".
Hudl 5'-10", while 247 puts him at 6 even.
So I'll figure he's 6' and still growing :D
But at any height: welcome to the Banks EJ Turner :clap:

He looks like he has pretty decent size compared to his opponents. But I see some speed, quickness, and the ability to find the soft spots in the defensive coverage. Also, some nice possession catches to move the chains on the slants and outs. Hopefully he is solid Rutgers and others won't come poaching.

We are becoming a skill position monster. I wi refrain from mentioning the D Line. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Y'all made a great choice young man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT