ADVERTISEMENT

GAME 1 Columbia: Beginnings

And Peter Kiss lit up Seton Hall and Gonzaga when he was only a freshman at Quinnipiac. It doesn’t guarantee anything. Let’s just hope that Cam is better and ready for prime time, I am cautiously optimistic.
Spencer and Kiss games are not remotely comparable. Spencer is an excellent all around player. Kiss was most definitely not

Great recap @bac2therac - getting your first recap of the year means bball season is underway!

My one viewpoint that seems to differ from most is on Mag. I still don't see it. While he is super high energy on defense, he is still very out of control on offense. He heaves up threes that don't have a chance of going in - his shooting form is not good. It seems Pike absolutely loves the guy and - like many fans and media types - thinks he's going to have a breakout season. While I hope that happens, I'm struggling to see it.

• Angry
Reactions: Scangg
Spencer was highly ranked as a transfer by independent experts. I don't think that is true for Kiss.
Kiss was pursued by Seton Hall and Auburn, so I do think it's kind of comparable. Obviously Spencer's production at his previous stop blew Kiss's away. I do believe Kiss could've been a starter on a tournament team BUT that would've required a commitment from him that I don't think was there during his time at Rutgers.

Reactions: Eagleton96
Kiss was pursued by Seton Hall and Auburn, so I do think it's kind of comparable. Obviously Spencer's production at his previous stop blew Kiss's away. I do believe Kiss could've been a starter on a tournament team BUT that would've required a commitment from him that I don't think was there during his time at Rutgers.
Good info, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT