ADVERTISEMENT

GAME 23 OHIO STATE: Alive and Kicking

This is so true. It is hard to imagine that this is the same guy that could not hit bunny layups in December.

I do think that the 3 point shot at 2:21 is one he needs to take if he want to be a big time scorer. He clearly lacked confidence there
Or he thought about it, recognized that's but when you shoot, and moved on. But agree he needs to for and hit those

Cut this game in 2 pieces......

If you fancy yourself as a NCAA caliber team you beat teams like OSU on your home court. We have a must get game and we are down 9 with 3 minutes to go getting man handled on the glass and putting up, statisticly. on of our worst efforts defensively.

Puts us in a situation where we have to make every play, hope OSU doesnt make plays, and we get a good whistle.

Tons of credit to our team for the last 3 minutes. Huge credit for 80% of our starting lineup for working hard all game keeping it close.

The narrative would be very different had we lost.
Who are you cutting with that 80% crack. Not cool. RHJ played a teaching have despite being ice cold shooting

Who are you cutting with that 80% crack. Not cool. RHJ played a teaching have despite being ice cold shooting
He wasn’t ice cold. He only missed 7 shots.

Let’s just say he getting unlucky in getting rebounds and loose balls and is in a slump moving without the ball on offense.

Perhaps he is hurt or something is going on.

Back issues..he is often riding that bike
That would be a valid explanation. At some point Pike has to assess are we better of with a 50% Harper or a 100% Mag. I don’t think we dig an 8 point hole if someone at the 4 position was more active.

My favorite Simple Minds song is still "Waterfront." One of my favorite shows ever was them opening up for the Pretenders in July 1984 at Caldwell College on a beautiful warm summer evening on the hill. Once heard someone say that's when the Jim Kerr-Chrissie Hynde romance really took off.

I wasn't all that into the band but definitely think they had a number of great songs. There are a lot of groups like that for me, i.e. INXS, B52s, REM, Steely Dan and others.

That would be a valid explanation. At some point Pike has to assess are we better of with a 50% Harper or a 100% Mag. I don’t think we dig an 8 point hole if someone at the 4 position was more active.
Harper still demands attention the way that Mag would not.

ADVERTISEMENT