ADVERTISEMENT

GAME 9 Purdue: **** YES!

bac2therac

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Belle Mead NJ
History made at the RAC! First time in history beating #1 and in such dramatic fashion on a Ron Harper Jr three from the front leg of the R that everyone pretty much knew was going in once it left his fingertips. The best thing and sometimes worst thing is that college basketball has a tendency to make analysts look foolish me included. The college basketball gods can be cruel. It can deliver your team a crushing blow to a program like Purdue riding high after their first appearance at #1 ever. Sometimes you are on the receiving end such as when Rutgers suffered a brutal last second loss to low major Lafayette a few weeks ago at the RAC. Yet those same gods allow you to be on the giving end of some glorious highs and when the highs are high they are quite high. With no fans last season, the last time we saw Rutgers at the RAC was when RU knocked off Maryland in a scintillating performance that secured a would be but ill fated NCAA bid and the scene was quite similar with throngs of fans celebrating on the court. So this season expectations were pretty high for some exciting basketball. Unfortunately some listless performances early took some wind out of our optimism and there was a cold slap in the face after a string of losses to suspect competition. Last weeks win over Clemson showed that there was still fight in Rutgers and the RAC fanbase but that performance in losing by 35 at Illinois was truly demoralizing. How was this program who was struggling so badly to score or even compete on some nights be able to even keep it close against a Purdue team scoring 85, 90 points a game and having weapons at every position especially from 3.

Ron Harper Jr, now that was an audition for the NBA. Of anyone on the team this season, Ron has brought it the most save for a game here or there and he really struggled being doubled at Illinois and was a total non factor. Tonight he was lit from the get go, hitting on his first 5 shots, including 4 treys.

Ron Harper took this team on its back at times tonight for this win but make no mistake this was a thread the needle type win where everyone was on board and played a factor in some ways. The bench scored just a few points but they provided key minutes at times to rest the starters who had the legs late. In addition we didnt see the bench even jack up shots today, Jones just 1 and that was a good thing, Palm 2, Agee 1. It didnt matter that Nathan and Reiber couldnt defend the Edey, they could give fouls. Jalen Miller just 9 and no stats but important energy minutes on D. With RU some limited offensively, RU was going to need a career type game from Ron and he was delivering. However 9 and half minutes into the 2nd half, Ron hadn't scored yet in a stretch of a terrible offensive funk for RU where a 7 point lead turned into an 8 point deficit. This was real danger time for RU, this could have easily gone the other way. I was worried about RU getting blown out by 20. Purdue was gaining confidence and RU really just struggling to find any kind of offensive spark. Credit Painter, they were locking Harper down and forcing others to step up. Ron overcame that. It started with Ron rebounding a Jones free throw miss putting it back for 2. Purdue would get it back up to 10 but RU chipped away with a Ron jumper and a pair of free throws by Caleb

The turning point of the game was a bunch of questionable calls, one non call on Eday that sent Cliff out of the game in pain. It could have been nails in the coffin for Rutgers, it turned out to invigorate the RAC which became loud. Suddenly we were back in the 2020 season and Rutgers was pounding nails and Pikiell was performaing his concerto on the sidelines pushing all the right buttons. The team we thought we knew, suddenly was back and they were not going away. Chopping and chipping. Playmakers make plays. Caleb McConnelll has had a torturous 2021 campaign putting up some wretched numbers. He has hinted in some recent games of returning to some of his earlier successful play. Well tonight, Caleb deserves all the credit in the world for sticking to it and delivering in crunch time. Not only was his defense outstanding at times in anticipating where the ball was going but Caleb hit a couple of jumpers and knocked down all his free throws providing additional offense that RU had to have. Lead was chipped to just 2. Then Mag from Harper for a sweet dunk to cut it to 1. Players making plays. What a game for Mag. I didnt see who was on Ivey when he turned it over late...was it Caleb? I think it might have been Ron/Mag? Whoever did another example of players making plays. RU after blowing an opportunity to take the lead got the ball right back.

That last play Ron was going to take it. There was going to be no isolation, no dribble until 6 seconds left, no long range step back. No Ron was going to take this and take it early. He was going to risk reward for failure and bodied his way into the paint making a tough NBA move that gave RU a 67-66 lead but there would still be one more play to make. Purdue rightfully went to Traevon who bodied his way for what looked like the winning score. Yet time for one more play and this was once again in Ron's hands. Just 3.4 left, remember I think Umass had a similar maybe slight more time when their guy dribbled up for a good look to win that game. Ron didnt get quite as good a look but he stepped through it even off his wrong leg. Honestly it looked good once he shot it....the rest was history. Bedlam at the RAC. One of the best court stormings and feelings you will ever see in college sports. Thats why we follow, thats why we root, even when we are down on the team or the fans or the coach. We live for moments like these.

Ron 30 points/10 boards, 10-15 shooting in 37 minutes, phenomenal night and he deserves it because not sure he has ever hit the game winner. Perhaps more talent but somewhat always in the shadows behind Geo in leading this program, Ron no doubt has left his mark on the program. Take me home tonight, just like Ronnie sang.....Ron just hit one of the biggest shots in Rutgers history. We also saw the emergence of Mag has perhaps an X factor. Lots of energy, tough to defend, can beat you inside or outside. Just starting to peel the onion with him but a game like tonight has to give him so much confidence. 29 minutes, 12 points on 4-6 shooting. Got to like alot of things about Cliff tonight. I thought he outplayed the more thought of Eday. I LOVED that Pike went to him early and kept going back to him. It established Cliff and no doubt when Cliff who still played 30 minutes was forced to leave, Purdue had pretty good success inside. 11 points, 3 steals. Cliff more athletic than Eday. Yup I would rather have him. Big step to me for Cliff in matching up with another league big man where Cliff could use his athleticism as a strength

As for coaching, you know what Pikiell coached a damn good game which is hard to due when you are pitted against another great coach in Painter who has a talent advantage on paper. There were some coaching battles in this game. As mentioned before I like going to Cliff, Painter went to Eday, we went back to Cliff, they went to Eday yet again. Pike set the tone, Cliff had the confidence. I thought Purdue was taken aback a bit that we came out so aggressive unlike our highlight film. Pike must have really been working hard with Mag over the last few days. Mag had 4 shots in the first 5 minutes, 3 which he made. Again X factor and Pike starting Mag certainly knew what he was doing tonight.

Ron Harper took this team on its back at times tonight for this win but make no mistake this was a thread the needle type win where everyone was on board and played a factor in some ways. The bench scored just a few points but they provided key minutes at times to rest the starters who had the legs late. In addition we didnt see the bench even jack up shots today, Jones just 1 and that was a good thing, Palm 2, Agee 1. It didnt matter that Nathan and Reiber couldnt defend the Edey, they could give fouls. Jalen Miller just 9 and no stats but important energy minutes on D. With RU some limited offensively, RU was going to need a career type game from Ron and he was delivering. However 9 and half minutes into the 2nd half, Ron hadn't scored yet in a stretch of a terrible offensive funk for RU where a 7 point lead turned into an 8 point deficit. This was real danger time for RU, this could have easily gone the other way. I was worried about RU getting blown out by 20. Purdue was gaining confidence and RU really just struggling to find any kind of offensive spark. Credit Painter, they were locking Harper down and forcing others to step up. Ron overcame that. It started with Ron rebounding a Jones free throw miss putting it back for 2. Purdue would get it back up to 10 but RU chipped away with a Ron jumper and a pair of free throws by Caleb
While I wasnt a fan of some of the combos of lineups where perhaps Pike had a dearth of offensive players on the court at once, the strategy of getting bits and pieces and minutes while resting others turned out to play dividends. While the offense did sputter with these lineups, I still thought these guys never played us out of the game. I think there had to be some very productive practice time after the Illinois loss where Pike seemed to really instill to the younger players about playing their role. Had to be even more difficult with several players also battling the flu

Back to Pikiell, felt he really got the team simply getting back to play D. Purdue's vulnerablity is their ball handling and to pressure them a bit. I did like that RU was defending the perimeter pretty good early and Purdue never got into their rhythm. Yes there were times later in the 2nd half where RU looked like they were scrambling a bit to find their man and Purdue got some open looks, but unlike in previous game, Purdue just never got hot, the gods smiled on us. Overall I thought RU outplayed Purdue and deserved the win but make no mistake, Purdue left alot of empty trips around the basket that on most nights they make. It was good to watch another team blow golden opportunities.

Again Pike has not forgotten how to coach, but he has hamstrung himself somewhat with recruiting. This team will not win games unless they put in yeoman workman like efforts. Talent cannot carry this team, we know shooting will not. Being on the same page and playing with purpose can be a great equalizer and we have seen it in the last two games at the RAC

Now onto the RAC, Is there a better home court advantage in all of college hoops. I would say no. From the incredible 2019-2020 run to tonight's raucous assist for the win, the RAC continues to be a nightmare for league rivals. You can see how the team is just visibly charged when the crowd is fully engaged. Tough to ask the RAC to do that for the sisters of the poor especially when the play from the team was funky. Make no mistake when the big dogs come, the RAC arrives and this crowd while perhaps not consistently loud throughout was very loud in key moments down the stretch. To me the scene on the court after Ron hit the game winner probably now moves up to 2nd on the list of all time games/crowd at the RAC supplanting the 91 UNLV win for that spot and coming behind the mayhem from the 1989 A10 championship game win over Penn State. People can say all they want about the haters or complainers, but the fans showed, they were loud and proud and that is all that matters.

Where this puts us I have no clue right now. Could it be a potentially season saving game....well cannot answer that. RU is 5-4, they have a hideous Q4 loss at home, they also have 2 other questionable type losses. This win over Purdue is enormous. Purdue will be a top 10 school this year and likely win the Big 10. Its a feather in their cap win, no one can take a win like this away from Rutgers, its worth two wins on a NCAA resume. Seton Hall will be a challenge. They are rolling along with confidence right now. Lets just get through that one to reassess where Rutgers sits going into the final 3 non conference games. Obviously win or loss the key for Rutgers is to show and compete. A reversion back to Illinois would not bode well. Yet all of a sudden a win is on the table at the Pru if RU can replicate this effort and maybe Geo can provide added minutes.

For a couple of days, lets just savor this win, enjoy it, bask in the attention and the highlights for 24 hours because you are only as good or as bad as your previous game and that might be a good motto for Rutgers fans to keep as we head into 2022

Love this. Reliving the moments and emotions of one the most incredible nights at the RAC ever.

Definitely #2 just behind the 1989 A-10 final. Not just because of the miraculous ending, but the whole game was just a GREAT college basketball game, with both teams going on runs in a back and forth see-saw battle of wills.

And that final 8:37, after we went down 57-47, and just chipped and chopped away, making play after play after play on both offense and defense. Ron Mr. Clutch, Caleb with suffocating defense and timely buckets down the stretch, Cliff with the Purple Heart comes back and plays tough defense in the paint, Mag is a Revelation, Pike rotating players for defense and keeping everyone fresh.

We close with a 23-11 run and win on a stupendous half court shot at the buzzer, in a Game for the Ages, one that Mike Hall on BTN said was probably the greatest game ever televised on the network in 15 years on air.

I was at a wedding so didnt get to watch much of the game but from highlights it looks like we actually ran an offense. As in multiple floppy sets and we had movement. Was that consistent all game?

Reactions: mikeylew1992
I was at a wedding so didnt get to watch much of the game but from highlights it looks like we actually ran an offense. As in multiple floppy sets and we had movement. Was that consistent all game?
Pretty much. Check out my thread on the offense. I broke it down a little bit. This is the first time over the course of a game I saw repeatable offense with great actions off the ball. The only times we got in trouble is when Paul had the ball on multiple possessions when he overdribbled and got in trouble .
We ran a lot of rip screens for Cliff and he got a few dunks on these. We also ran our horns but ran it with zoom action where the passer screens for Ron who comes off his screen and into a handoff . A lot of teams in nba and college run this including Purdue but it’s the first time I saw us run this consistently and not get bogged down when the first option isn’t open.
We also ran Ron off a lot of pin down screens and also got him the ball in the mid post where he can attack a mismatch. I was shocked that we didn’t play a lot of one on one iso basketball which is what usually gets us in trouble. Hopefully we continue this trend.

not good at making videos but here’s a few actions we ran a lot yesterday

here’s how Purdue uses zoom

One version of rip screen for Cliff

I have been at the RAC for many memeorable games against ranked opponents.Tonight was really special because it was a win against the number number one team with a 3 point shot by Harper at the buzzer .Pandemonium in Piscatawy was at the RAC with fans storming the court in utter jubiliation.The performance by the team was incredible because so many players participated and made contributions on offense and defense.MAG had a stellar performance as did Mcconnell in the last minutes of the game .Cliff had a Willis Reed monent returning to the court after getting injured under the Purdue basket.Harper,of course ,was the difference maker with 30 points and ten rebounds.I was getting concerned in in the first ten minutes of the second half because Harper hadn't scored and Purdue had taken control of the game.Snap your fingers and Rutgers comes back strong with turnovers and baskets to make the last minute a incredible experience.Williams was outstanding for Purdue but Harper made the shot which will be forever remembered in the hisrory of Rutgers basketball.

Wedding on a Thursday night ??

Reactions: Zak57
Great game by Ron, he was all over the court all night. Everyone contributing, ball movement was excellent. Defense was great. This is the team I expected to see preseason.

Wedding on a Thursday night ??
Yeah apparently wedding venues are super backed up due to covid back log. It was actually Ant Perotti’s wedding. Park Chateau in east brunswick, really nice venue

You went to a wedding on a thursday night over the Rutgers Purdue game??? I though you were a true fan!!

Yeah apparently wedding venues are super backed up due to covid back log. It was actually Ant Perotti’s wedding. Park Chateau in east brunswick, really nice venue
Very nice place but very expensive that is also why you do a Thursday night its like $500 a plate on a Saturday night and you have to guarantee like 100K

The game that is going to turn the entire season around. I swear it, Mag became a player tonight and stepped into his own. Harper was hot, as Harper goes - we go. Geo coming back. I really think those 3 losses were flukes (even though it was 3 losses). We came into our own last night and man I really think we are a very talented team, our younger guys just needed some time to gel. Let's not forget Mag and Oskar got 0 time last year, and now they need to be rotational players. They will come along, Mag already has after tonight he will be a force

Reactions: Scarlet83
Just a tip of the cap from your next opponent. Incredible night at the LBAC and while I never like to see Rutgers win, that was an amazing sequence at the end. What could be more thrilling?

Not for nothing, but I posted this here on Nov. 23. I'm not exactly patting myself on the back since it's not done yet, but I think even doubters might accept it as more realistic today:

Clearly, Pikiell is trying to instill the importance of defense in the young guys you seem to be so high on, since he appears ready to not play them until they can carry that end of the floor, too. So will they accept it and pick it up? Can they? Those are unknowns. But I do also think Pikiell has spun gold from straw previous to this, and his Rutgers teams have always been led by that trademark defensive intensity, so I can't believe that isn't coming back. I'd be surprised if Rutgers doesn't wind up winning at least six or seven Big Ten games this year, which isn't great, but it seems to exceed the reset expectations I'm reading here. And I might have said more, but man, that Lafayette game does kind of spook you. I guess we'll see.

Just a tip of the cap from your next opponent. Incredible night at the LBAC and while I never like to see Rutgers win, that was an amazing sequence at the end. What could be more thrilling?

Not for nothing, but I posted this here on Nov. 23. I'm not exactly patting myself on the back since it's not done yet, but I think even doubters might accept it as more realistic today:

Clearly, Pikiell is trying to instill the importance of defense in the young guys you seem to be so high on, since he appears ready to not play them until they can carry that end of the floor, too. So will they accept it and pick it up? Can they? Those are unknowns. But I do also think Pikiell has spun gold from straw previous to this, and his Rutgers teams have always been led by that trademark defensive intensity, so I can't believe that isn't coming back. I'd be surprised if Rutgers doesn't wind up winning at least six or seven Big Ten games this year, which isn't great, but it seems to exceed the reset expectations I'm reading here. And I might have said more, but man, that Lafayette game does kind of spook you. I guess we'll see.

agree I do think there is a medium somewhere between beating #1 and losing to Lafayette. Where that is I do not think we will now until probably about 8 more games into the season honestly. Last night was a thread the needle win, just like Lafayette was a thread the needle loss. All the main contributions were from the 5 starters with Ron having a career night, going forward someone from the bench is going to have to step up every night. To even sit on the bubble RU would have to go 18-13 assuming a SHU loss meaning 10-8 the rest of the way for a 11-9 final Big 10 finish, thats quite ambitious. Of course a win over SHU changes that a little.

Nice development from some of the younger guys”

Mags not gonna shoot well every game but he’s got energy, feistiness, and a game.
Jalen plays with defensive bravado even though a newbie, looks like he’ll be a B1G player.
Cliff played well last night showing more of where his game’s headed, once he gets that lefty shot (almost a baby hook) down his points will go up.

There are 5 freshman to integrate with 2 transfers and 5 returning contributing players from the 2020-21 team. Yes, 3 out of 5 freshman were there a year, Jaden Jan 2021, Jalen June 2021, but as we see practicing for a year can never duplicate playing in a real game and most of them have never played in front of that many people in their life, since 2020-21 had no fans. Would we have liked instant gratification to start the year like years past? Sure. Pike struggled to find a rotation for so many moving pieces to start any year prior to get everyone on the same page during the early games of the schedule uncharacteristically. There is nothing we can do about the 4-4 start, but with the Purdue win puts us at 5-4,1-1, and with 22 games left, a ton of Q1 games still to play. There is plenty of time to still get to where we need to be.

There is plenty of young talent, Mag, Palmquist, Reiber, Jones, Miller, that way too many casted judgement on that will sporadically see the light bulb turn on one game and they will find their role going forward. Cliff got those freshman blues out of the way already and I consider more of a true sophomore. Jaden Jones has a RHJ like ceiling to his talent that will come in time. Jalen Miller disrupting the.opposing PG is a good role for now as he learns to run offensive sets which he did a couple times last night. Mawot Mag was the first one to have a breakout performance and gain alot of confidence. Hopefully, he can maintain that effort going forward. Palmquist hit a 3 last night, a step out of bounds from being 2-3 from 3, seems to be gaining confidence and could develop into a Stepanovic type player. I'm one of the few that think Reiber will become a real good stretch 4, I like his skill set and not backing down or flopping against Edey earned my respect, he played well last year in extended time against Purdue and Iowa. All will have their good and bad games as all freshman do, but hopefully enough players will shine to become young, deep team again. The starters played 19:29 together and outscored Purdue 41-23 in that time frame. Pike has to stick with those five going forward even if Geo is cleared to play, it's the best our offense and this team has looked this year. That performance is one to build on going forward in 2021-22.

Last edited:
Great game summary.

I hope to start seeing some small ball in the last 5 minutes before half (rather than always going with Agee with a full on bench unload and maybe only 1-2 starters in the game). I understand we are trying to give guys a rest and Pike’s strategy tends to be to suffer the pain in one condensed stretch at that point (philosophy being that they can only score once per possession). I have no problem with the approach and I know we had no choice yesterday anyway due to the flu bug. But we’re going to have to try something else against teams with really good bigs with Cliff on the bench. Agee just can’t defend - and can’t even stop them when he fouls it seems.

Another great recap Bac. It was a great game to see in person and your summation was right on. Let's hope it propels us for the rest of the year.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Reactions: bac2therac
When do you really start to question if this team is better without Geo?

Are you penciling in 30 PTS per game for RHJ the rest of the year???.LOL....Baker is an important piece, given Mulcahy still doesn't defend or score.....be realistic and stop looking for something that doesn't exist.

Bakers injury forced Miller to play, which is the blessing in disguise....his defense and Mags defense with Hyatt not clicking yet are part of the equation.

You also now have 2 "closers " at the end of the shot clock or end of halves or games.....this roster has upside without getting production on the glass from Hyatt or perimeter shooting from Jones....those are pieces you can expand upon, with Baker and Caleb as well.

Reactions: RU-ROCS
If Reiber/Agee/Nathan are going to be THAT outclassed (and they will be against TJD, Dickinson, and Cockburn at the very least) just go small, let Mag get eaten alive on defense, and try to create some mismatches on offense.

If Reiber/Agee/Nathan are going to be THAT outclassed (and they will be against TJD, Dickinson, and Cockburn at the very least) just go small, let Mag get eaten alive on defense, and try to create some mismatches on offense.

That's putting Mag in foul trouble.....the fouls spread out away from your primary players helps....but I agree 100% on Mag bringing a toughness element we didn't show early & the mismatch...his cut and dunk was pretty much as a power player or 4 on the possession.

There are 5 freshman to integrate with 2 transfers and 5 returning contributing players from the 2020-21 team. Yes, 3 out of 5 freshman were there a year, Jaden Jan 2021, Jalen June 2021, but as we see practicing for a year can never duplicate playing in a real game and most of them have never played in front of that many people in their life, since 2020-21 had no fans. Would we have liked instant gratification to start the year like years past? Sure. Pike struggled to find a rotation for so many moving pieces to start any year prior to get everyone on the same page during the early games of the schedule uncharacteristically. There is nothing we can do about the 4-4 start, but with the Purdue win puts us at 5-4,1-1, and with 22 games left, a ton of Q1 games still to play. There is plenty of time to still get to where we need to be.

There is plenty of young talent, Mag, Palmquist, Reiber, Jones, Miller, that way too many casted judgement on that will sporadically see the light bulb turn on one game and they will find their role going forward. Cliff got those freshman blues out of the way already and I consider more of a true sophomore. Jaden Jones has a RHJ like ceiling to his talent that will come in time. Jalen Miller disrupting the.opposing PG is a good role for now as he learns to run offensive sets which he did a couple times last night. Mawot Mag was the first one to have a breakout performance and gain alot of confidence. Hopefully, he can maintain that effort going forward. Palmquist hit a 3 last night, a step out of bounds from being 2-3 from 3, seems to be gaining confidence and could develop into a Stepanovic type player. I'm one of the few that think Reiber will become a real good stretch 4, I like his skill set and not backing down or flopping against Edey earned my respect, he played well last year in extended time against Purdue and Iowa. All will have their good and bad games as all freshman do, but hopefully enough players will shine to become young, deep team again. The starters played 19:29 together and outscored Purdue 41-23 in that time frame. Pike has to stick with those five going forward even if Geo is cleared to play, it's the best our offense and this team has looked this year. That performance is one to build on going forward in 2021-22.
If Palmquist can become a threat… has to build his confidence. He did that against the #1 team in the country. If we have another outside threat opens inside for Cliff and frees up space for everybody else.

Love that Nathan played in this game.
Hope he tells the story for another 50 years.

If Palmquist can become a threat… has to build his confidence. He did that against the #1 team in the country. If we have another outside threat opens inside for Cliff and frees up space for everybody else.
Agree with this. There’s some upside with Oskar. He has good size at 6’8, he’s a lefty, and he showed that he can knock down a trey in a big spot. As you said, confidence is key.

That's putting Mag in foul trouble.....the fouls spread out away from your primary players helps....but I agree 100% on Mag bringing a toughness element we didn't show early & the mismatch...his cut and dunk was pretty much as a power player or 4 on the possession.
Right now I want to see Hyatt, not Mag, playing the 5 when Cliff needs to sit unless it’s a very favorable offensive match up for Agee. Agee is pretty useless on the defensive end. He can’t even stop bigs from scoring when he fouls.

Are you penciling in 30 PTS per game for RHJ the rest of the year???.LOL....Baker is an important piece, given Mulcahy still doesn't defend or score.....be realistic and stop looking for something that doesn't exist.

Bakers injury forced Miller to play, which is the blessing in disguise....his defense and Mags defense with Hyatt not clicking yet are part of the equation.

You also now have 2 "closers " at the end of the shot clock or end of halves or games.....this roster has upside without getting production on the glass from Hyatt or perimeter shooting from Jones....those are pieces you can expand upon, with Baker and Caleb as well.
My memory isn't so great but the few times I've seen this team play without Geo the energy is better and the play improves. Might be coaching/reliance on him or maybe it's chemistry?

My memory isn't so great but the few times I've seen this team play without Geo the energy is better and the play improves. Might be coaching/reliance on him or maybe it's chemistry?
How did our energy look against Illinois without him? lol

It is (hopefully was) a team-wide issue, not a Geo issue.

Reactions: hiwater
FGNpwkdXsAUlSQq

Not my photo, but one of the best I’ve seen of the immediate aftermath.

Reactions: RUDead
Great to see Ron making deep shots on the move. That’s a part of his arsenal we haven’t seen much. Coming off screens and drilling shots in rhythm.

Reactions: Degaz-RU
It is a really nice venue. That's were my daughters reception is going to be this coming April. It was supposed to be last April, but the Covid restrictions forced a postponement. We had book a Monday evening because of the backlog. She still got married last April with just immediate family from both sides there.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
ADVERTISEMENT