ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: RU vs Kansas, Noon

Wow, just wow!!! Just settled into their seats after cross country trip, and this is what a friend of mine gets,geez!!!!!

i think Sitkowski got scared by OSU and its showing up today. Pull him out.. give him a few weeks to get his head straight. Aside from that, we still can't block, or run or do anything right.

End the Ash Era
in fact, sitkowski should pick up an "injury" this week and get a medical RS to develop

Reactions: motorb54
Next drive put all 11 guys on the line of scrimmage and run the ball, Kansas will have no idea what’s coming.

Reactions: TonyLieske
If I were Ash, I'd take all 3 TOs, march the team back into the lockeroom for 2 minutes, scream at them for 1 minute, then come back out and start over.

Guys, Ash/Mcnulty/Niemen are calling the right plays, the players are just not executing. You can't blame this loss on Ash, he is still digging us out of the hole Flood put us in. We need to give him at least 7 years to get his players in to the system.

Another off season goes by and the offense doesn't improve. The defense is decent but our offense is pure crap, yet again.

The defense isn’t decent. Kansas was too stupid too throw the ball and ran up the middle to kick a FG

If we lose this game due to poor play by AS, it's on Ash, since AS and the team just don't look ready and Ash probably should've started Gio this year. If AS comes back and plays great and we win, no harm no foul...

I don't understand while Sitkowski is still in there.

Are we worried about destroying his confidence? because he doesn't look like he has any out there right now.

Reactions: Foads
Our next coach needs to be someone who has been a Head Coach before. There are jobs out there where coaches can learn on the job because they have pieces around them already. Rutgers isn’t one of them. This is why people want schiano. It’s not just Xs and Os it’s how to run a program. Games are won Sunday-Friday and right now it looks like we just show up to the stadium with no plan

ADVERTISEMENT