ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers 🏀 vs. Nebby

Why is Oskar playing over Jones??? I haven’t seen an ounce out of him in any minutes he has been given

Forget NCAA Tournament streak.

How many years until we make it to at least the Top 10 in the Big Ten in 3pt shooting %??

We've been 14th or 13th every year under Pike.

You'll feel differently that first day of NCAAT, anticipating a game against X State or Eastern Whatever. Hang in there...

I kinda doubt it. Fool me once...

My expectations have been reset permanently for the '20-'21 version of the Scarlet Knights.

Agree with that. I’m looking forward to some turnover next season. Very hard team to like.

I expect JY Geo and Mathis to be gone. Recent news would suggest Mathis might be thinking the same.

Playing like a bubble team at best IMO.
Haha sheeesh, I was concerned because nebraskas coach can seriously outscheme and expose people granted he doesnt have much talent to work with and we know its not exactly hard to outscheme pike

I honestly want to know most who scouted Nebraska offense because the defense was not prepared in it was very obvious how they planned to attack us

I think the announcer is way more confident on our future prospects than we are.

Playing like a bubble team at best IMO.
We are not a bubble team. We should not make the dance.....lots of bad losses.
We do not show up to play..we do not play them ball...some of these guys I cannot wait until they move on. Okay guys that want to out there and are going to bust their ass

We are not a bubble team. We should not make the dance.....lots of bad losses.
We do not show up to play..we do not play them ball...some of these guys I cannot wait until they move on. Okay guys that want to out there and are going to bust their ass

???

This is literally our only bad loss.

Mag with a glimmer. I’m sure we will hang on that play all summer.

Is this announcer for real. They e had like 10 wtf games they will address the problem and fix it.....bull sit it hasn't been fixed and wont be fixed

And yet Nebraska sucks.
There beating us by 28 and they suck lol?
They also just played great and beat minny. Which team is playing better right now last few games end season?

Which team is playing harder? The one who just lost their leading scorer or the one with Baker and Harper?

Terrible job of prep. And motivation again by Pike . imo.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Way to go Flock of Seagulls on that pass to the other team.

ADVERTISEMENT