ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers 🏀 vs. Nebby

There beating us by 28 and they suck lol?
They also just played great and beat minny. Which team is playing better right now last few games end season?

Which team is playing harder? The one who just lost their leading scorer or the one with Baker and Harper?

Terrible job of prep. And motivation again by Pike . imo.

Yes, they still suck.

Reactions: bac2therac
There beating us by 28 and they suck lol?
They also just played great and beat minny. Which team is playing better right now last few games end season?

Which team is playing harder? The one who just lost their leading scorer or the one with Baker and Harper?

Terrible job of prep. And motivation again by Pike . imo.
you have to trace that conversation back to why he said that...

72-51 and it wasn’t that close. Helluva time to sh!t the bed.

Jones for 3!!! And mag playing hard and MOVING around on offense.

I want to see them get more minutes. rieber and palmquist need a lot of work.

cliff has flashed but needs to develope as well

we will be better off without Mathis going forward I truly believe that

the sad thing is recruiting is at Northeast conference level right now
Yeah just like y’all was trash before he came there . He helped get alo
we will be better off without Mathis going forward I truly believe that

the sad thing is recruiting is at Northeast conference level right now
hop off of Montez back man . Y’all must have had a good record before he came .. oh I forgot Rutgers was poop for about 30 years before he came ... y’all didn’t even have a road win in the big ten before he came . The whole roster is trash

Ok sunshine

I mean the Michigan State game was terrible but not a “bad loss” by tournament selection criteria. This game was obviously terrible. What else you got? Just “looking bad” en route to a loss to a good team doesn’t count.

Can’t wait to watch Pikes post game presser.
It's the same softball questions after every loss and the same coach speak after every loss. I've listen to every single one and you can put two tape recorders next to one another, one asking questions, one answering on replay.

hop off of Montez back man . Y’all must have had a good record before he came .. oh I forgot Rutgers was poop for about 30 years before he came ... y’all didn’t even have a road win in the big ten before he came . The whole roster is trash
This guy is back

Not really sure what your personal connection to Mathis is but we get it.
You've made it very obvious since you joined a month ago.

Mathis should be the leader on the team and possibly player-coach as well.

Reactions: shields
Well that was sure fun to watch. Might want to follow it up by pulling out an old tape called Death on the Highway they used to make us watch back in the late 70s for drivers ed.

I mean the Michigan State game was terrible but not a “bad loss” by tournament selection criteria. This game was obviously terrible. What else you got? Just “looking bad” en route to a loss to a good team doesn’t count.
You want to see difference between a good team and a bad team look no further than TEAM ASSISTS. 40 minutes RU 6 assists. Nebraska 19 assists.
That is 5th grade travel bad.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
You want to see difference between a good team and a bad team look no further than TEAM ASSISTS. 40 minutes RU 6 assists. Nebraska 19 assists.
That is 5th grade travel bad.

Guys, look at the records. I am pissed too but Nebraska is not better than Rutgers.

It's the same softball questions after every loss and the same coach speak after every loss. I've listen to every single one and you can put two tape recorders next to one another, one asking questions, one answering on replay.
Isn’t that pretty much true of all coaches in press conferences after a loss? What do you expect him/them to say?

Not really sure what your personal connection to Mathis is but we get it.
You've made it very obvious since you joined a month ago.

Mathis should be the leader on the team and possibly player-coach as well.
No but he shouldn’t get dogged every dam game when you have people who are playing more minutes and doing even less. What did anyone do these last few games to stand out from the rest of the team? No one

Isn’t that pretty much true of all coaches in press conferences after a loss? What do you expect him/them to say?

“I will be chopping off a finger in retribution for this performance. Is it mine? Or a player’s? Bet you can’t wait for Saturday to find out! P.S. **** Nebraska, later losers.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT