ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Maryland

Man the guys are feeeeelinnn it!

Side note, I think it is super super cool that this is the first college game akwasi’s mother has ever seen him play. How cool is that? Her son comes to a new country, is fully embraced by a packed arena of strangers, drills a 3, they scream out his name and the crowd goes wild. How cool must this be for her?!

Mathissss playing basketball the way it's supposed to be played right now. If this gets them going its Mathis that made it happen
Need to see a ton of tez, geo and jacob TOGETHER this half.

Reactions: Scangg
+10 I think since crowd acknowledged Schiano and recruits coming in

This is the most important stop. Right now. We blew a 9 point t lead against Michigan around now.

This team is so much better offensively when we're pushing the ball up the court as fast as possible. Even when we're completely out of control, our shot percentage (and ability to draw fouls) is better than setting up in the half court.

Reactions: Scangg
Man the guys are feeeeelinnn it!

Side note, I think it is super super cool that this is the first college game akwasi’s mother has ever seen him play. How cool is that? Her son comes to a new country, is full embraced by a packed arena of strangers, drills a 3, they scream out his name and the crowd goes wild. How cool must this be for her?!

And Shaq's at least at RU

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
We have been in this situation many times. Goes 1 of 2 ways. The way of Penn State/Seton Hall or the way of Purdue. Keep the foot on the pedal and go for the jugular

They go to the same play after every dead ball.

Double Smith on the post!

this happened last game no answer for Smith. Start wacking the crap out of him. Hard foul his ass into submission. Put Doucoure in and tell him to foul the sh*t out of him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT