ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Penn State

Being a RU fan is so deflating ... feels like 2015 now ... I have no faith that MBB, WBB, or wrestling finishes .500

This team sucks. Is unlikable, gives shit effort, and whines like babies after they miss layups.

Sad very sad. You want these guys to make FT's......you miss FT's you dont play

200.gif

We don’t make winning plays , period . That’s why we r not a winning team. Also y does it take getting down 18 to play with your pants on fire ? You would think losing 4 in a row would make this team play with a sense of urgency .

Reactions: RU MAN and shields
Isn't PSU missing a key player too? All after not practicing due to Covid?

Too little, too late. Same story with the 2nd OSU game. Can’t get bitched for 30+ mins and expect to win Big Ten games

Mulcahy doesn’t belong out there. ..and that’s saying something right now
We don’t make winning plays , period . That’s why we r not a winning team. Also y does it take getting down 18 to play with your pants on fire ? You would think losing 4 in a row would make this team with a sense of urgency .
[/QUO
Bad team, bad coaching.

You are what your record says you are.Rutgers has played abysmal basketball in January.

Reactions: rume
The good news is Harper woke up in the second half. I wish JY would’ve gotten another chance with Harper looking like himself. Not defending his play at all, but his offensive game is so much better when Harper opens up the floor. I feel like we needed Young’s defense to get those stops at the end.

It really is as hard to root for as any Rutgers team I can remember. They just don’t seem to care
Not sure how we went from last seasons fun, lovable bunch to this. Virtually the same players but the on-court effort and product isn’t even close

ADVERTISEMENT