ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Wisconsin

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Cliff Omoruyi will play against Wisconsin tonight per Rutgers Athletics.

Er0SinLW8AY80j-

Reactions: jersey07080
Hopefully with cliff back we get the Myles Johnson from the beginning of the year... who was playing aggressive on both sides of the ball. He has not been the same since cliff went down. Hopefully the extra days help Harper get his wheels back

win or lose this game I think is going to be a decider on where the season goes. RU can lose this game but if it shows its back to playing RU basketball I am okay with it. I really think by the end of the game we will know what kind of team we have. Time for questions to be answered

Reactions: Mr Magoo
have a good feeling tonight. energy on the court just seems different so far

Young barely touching the ball in the early half court not a great sign

Reactions: Scangg
The increasing usage rate for Geo the last few weeks and moving away from Young is a HUGE coaching red flag and this team is feeling the effects on both ends but especially half court offense.

Geo needs to come out here he’s killing us again.

Man the hoop we’re shooting at we’re making sound like a drum

Can't complain about our shots - they seem like good looks, just not hitting them. Harper 0-3 - he shouldn't shoot another jumper until he scores inside, IMO.

The increasing usage rate for Geo the last few weeks and moving away from Young is a HUGE coaching red flag and this team is feeling the effects on both ends but especially half court offense.

Geo needs to come out here he’s killing us again.

He does have one of our baskets. Harper and Mathis have taken great shots but they are bricking

Jacob Young needs to be the guy over Geo right now. Geo can be a situational player until his ankle is healed, or a SG but never did it as the point that the offense runs through

• Love
Reactions: Scangg and RUsojo
ADVERTISEMENT