ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Wisconsin

Why is. Johnson setting picks 25 feet out you can't even pick and roll from there which we suck at anyway

Especially when only one guard attacks off high ball screens. Geo doesn’t and Tez ain’t good at it

This is some sloppy basketball this team is playing. They look unorganized and pathetic out there

The increasing usage rate for Geo the last few weeks and moving away from Young is a HUGE coaching red flag and this team is feeling the effects on both ends but especially half court offense.

Geo needs to come out here he’s killing us again.
Thid guy has been over rated from day 1. His stats prove it. Look them up. He's a end game stud. But still defends like crap, dribbles carelessly, and makes some really poor decisions. My wife nailed when she said he was " sporadically spectacular"
4th year starting captain all big and you'd never know it. Sorry. That's what I seen and said for 3 years.

GREAT KID. Just not all B1G.

Reactions: Scangg and RUsojo
Thid guy has been over rated from day 1. His stats prove it. Look them up. He's a end game stud. But still defends like crap, dribbles carelessly, and makes some really poor decisions. My wife nailed when she said he was " sporadically spectacular"
4th year starting captain all big and you'd never know it. Sorry. That's what I seen and said for 3 years.

A few of us said this about geo last year but than he did come alive in successive end game situations and we all kind of let go a lot of his bad play.

Week of practice hasn't helped Rutgers offense.Losing 15-7.after 8 minutes.

I know people dont like to hear this but when you dont run an offense, 13-0 runs arent to exception, theyre the norm

Would like to see this lineup with Young instead of Paul. Rotations have been bad per usual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT