ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Wisconsin

What's with the stupid effin' passes tonight. Jacob, Paul COME ON! You're better than that.

This team is devolving as an offense. First 6 games 107 assists, 17.8. We have ZERO assists on 7 FGs so far, last five games 66 assists, 13.2.

Wisconsin 6 on 7 FGs

Reactions: Mr Magoo
stupid foul by geo after that dumb pass ...that’s at least the 3 rd cross court pass that we have had stolen

Reactions: zebnatto
Aside from poor shoot and minimal assists, we’ve made 3 or 4 knucklehead passes. That garbage can be fixed.

We’re not going to eliminate all bad passes, but at least the 5th gr@ade PAL ones. Come on!

So frustrating. Cut it to 19-16 with the ball and JY gives the ball away and they get an easy bucket and the foul, the 3rd on Geo.

There’s improvement in the movement off the ball tonight. Just gotta keep working it, and players need to not crash other‘s cuts to the hoop.

Mr peaked in high school over here.
Haha correct me if im wrong but didnt like 5 years ago you tweet at me saying my name expecting me to be shocked you knew my name only for me to laugh at you lol.

dont you lead a league in strike outs for high arc mens league softball LOL

Another game where Rutgers will struggle to score 50 points.Its hard to believe how this team has become so bad on offense.

What's up with this team and these long ass scoring droughts?! Every game were good for a 5 min drought.. maybe even 2

We’re not going to eliminate all bad passes, but at least the 5th gr@ade PAL ones. Come on!
Those bad passes were so telegraphed. And Paul, geez the first thing you learn when you play ball is NEVER to make a crosscourt pass like that with traffic.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
If you’re a guard with 3 fouls 13 minutes into the game, it’s because you suck on D. End of story. That’s impressive how bad that is

ADVERTISEMENT