ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Wisconsin

The return of Cliff has led to a huge advantage in points in the paint. That’s what this team needs to be in games like this. Keep going for high percentage shots while playing good defense.

Yeah night and day difference highlights the roster management having to go with Rieber and getting nothing from him palmquist mag and not using all the ships.

But, good to have Cliff back

Reactions: RUby RED
McConnell stop shooting out there. You don't have tonight. That's the second air ball by you from 3. Either drive or dish.

What is the stat for our 3 point shots this half? 0 for 5?
And all were good looks.

We are the most undisciplined team ever. We have no structure to the plays. We should be winning this game. Once again the refs suck and are calling everything on us!
I never enter these threads and have complained ALOT about refs this year but they have let a TON go on us. Myles would have been called for 4 fouls on that one possession in other games that he blocked 2 shots. They are letting both teams play. No complaints this game. Just step up a make a god damn shot!

Reactions: ScarletteK80
McConnell bad 2H. Just need more playmakers around him not Geo Tez Paul

We’re really going to have problems winning if Harper, Geo, and Mathis don’t decide to wake up and start hitting 3’s

They run that out of time out play for Ron to get a look and he passes up the open 3 . I know he made the extra pass to Caleb but still ; gotta catch and shoot there
I think he lost his confidence, which right now, is not what we need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT