ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Wisconsin

Cliff, grab the ball and go up. I love you but this isn't AAU ball.

Two veteran squads. One showing it knows how to win down the stretch. The other is folding. No one looks like they want the ball on our end of the floor, sad honestly

Reactions: RUTRINI
Bad rotations tonight and just awful awful
Shooting . D and rebounding much improved at least

Reactions: RUsojo
I’m very worried about the psyche of this team. We’ve had a lot of chances to show our mental strength and every time we’ve gone the wrong direction. To quote a recent post on this board, “something is wrong.”

Reactions: mcjames
12 points in the second half. Pike has lost his mind out there. Worst offense I’ve ever seen, worse than Eddie Jordan. Going to do something even Eddie didn’t do, lose to Wisconsin at the RAC. Wisconsin won’t even score 60 points. Putrid

Cliff has been making bad decisions on the switches. Freshman mistakes.

12 points in the second half is disgraceful. Wisconsin was begging us to blow them out and all we did was play stupidly on the offensive end.

They aint about it. They simply aint about it.

B1G competition is gonna clown these guys six ways to sunday week in week out.

It comes down to guard play. Geo is a total no show. If geo is gonna suck the team is gonna suck I think we can put the brakes on Harper to the nba (stupid talk to the extreme).

Reactions: MV9000 and RW90
Effort not the problem at all tonight. But 12 combined points from Ron, Geo and Tez through 36 minutes isn’t gonna cut it in a conference game

5 assists
13 turnovers
And we have been blocked way more times than they have.

Young misses front end of 1 and 1 AGAIN
Ugh!

Last edited:
RHJ just doesn’t look the same since the injury. He’s a completely different player. And without a player like that on the floor as a complement it’s impacting JY too.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
12 points in the second half is disgraceful. Wisconsin was begging us to blow them out and all we did was play stupidly on the offensive end.
Yep; Wisconsin was iced cold for an extended period and we missed shot after shot , layup after layup. That’s where we lost ; and we never ever get to the line.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
ADVERTISEMENT