ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Indiana

I love watching an old school, blue blood B1G team walk off our NJ court defeated and having to get on a plane back to the Midwest.

Reactions: charliem24
From the Purdue site:

I visited Ken Pomeroy's site to see what the ILL loss to MSU did to the rankings. While there, out of curiosity, I reordered the list by strength of schedule.

1. Northwestern
2. Penn State
3. Rutgers
4. Nebraska

5. Kentucky (SEC)
6. Minnesota
7. Iowa St.(B12)
8. Indiana
9. Illinois
10. Maryland
11. Purdue
12. Ohio $t.

13. Clemson (ACC)
14. Michigan St.
15. Notre Dame (ACC)
16. Wisconsin
17. West Virginia (B12)
18. Iowa
19. Kansas (B12)
20. Missouri (SEC)
21. Michigan

The NCAA better be kind to the B1G come selection Sunday!

Reactions: gregkoko
Yes we can as our best games are when we run run run run. Its our only chance to beat better teams
Agree with this plus it’s all about our lineups on the floor...tonight Pike nailed it AND let combos run more than using time as the marker for subs

Reactions: koleszar
From the Purdue site:

I visited Ken Pomeroy's site to see what the ILL loss to MSU did to the rankings. While there, out of curiosity, I reordered the list by strength of schedule.

1. Northwestern
2. Penn State
3. Rutgers
4. Nebraska

5. Kentucky (SEC)
6. Minnesota
7. Iowa St.(B12)
8. Indiana
9. Illinois
10. Maryland
11. Purdue
12. Ohio $t.

13. Clemson (ACC)
14. Michigan St.
15. Notre Dame (ACC)
16. Wisconsin
17. West Virginia (B12)
18. Iowa
19. Kansas (B12)
20. Missouri (SEC)
21. Michigan

'

unfortunately they do not use the SOS.....still RU is in the top 20

Agree with this plus it’s all about our lineups on the floor...tonight Pike nailed it AND let combos run more than using time as the marker for subs
I've been harping on this in a few threads, find one that works and roll with it for a few minutes longer. He seems to have this clock in his head, no matter how good they're doing he has to sub in. Tonight he let what work go for a long time.

I'm glad I don't follow/post in game threads. I would look pretty silly if I typed out what I was thinking and saying to the TV in the first half. I was about ready to turn that off.

Reactions: Kbee3
From the Purdue site:

1. Northwestern
2. Penn State
3. Rutgers
4. Nebraska

5. Kentucky (SEC)
6. Minnesota
7. Iowa St.(B12)
8. Indiana
9. Illinois
10. Maryland
11. Purdue
12. Ohio $t.

13. Clemson (ACC)
14. Michigan St.
15. Notre Dame (ACC)
16. Wisconsin
17. West Virginia (B12)
18. Iowa
19. Kansas (B12)
20. Missouri (SEC)
21. Michigan

NWs is the best because they’ are the only team in the league that doesn’t have to play NW. if we didn’t play then twice, we might be number 1.

Waited till end of game to post this. To all of you who marked us down for a loss, were complaining about the players, were calling for Pikes head etc,etc, etc after 11 minutes let me remind you game is 40 minutes long.
I guess those who claimed we stink and Pike should update his resume would now have to say Pike did a great job and our players are pretty good all in a matter of 28 minutes
Wow don't know of another coach or team who has accomplished such a feat like that this year in such a short time frame
You posters, and you know who you are, need to back off and at least wait until GA.e is over before you post what turns out to be rub ish and pure BS

God I missed this version of them. Most fun I’ve had watching them in a minute (aside from the first tenish minutes obviously).

ADVERTISEMENT