📺 : ACC Network
🏟️: Lane Stadium (VA)
💰: #VirginiaTech -3.5pts

WAKE UP, IT’S RUTGERS FOOTBALL GAMEDAY!

🕰️: 3:30pm ET

Richie I think we surprise and win 35 17 and handle them pretty good by second half. First half will be tight.

Richie I think we surprise and win 35 17 and handle them pretty good by second half. First half will be tight.
Will be interesting, I know my score prediction was 24-17, but like I said that was only because I had a last second garbage time touchdown from VT to make the game look respectable.

I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, I can’t think straight, our beloved Scarlet Knights have the biggest game of Schiano 2.0 on deck.

With a win the narrative of our football program over the past decade is officially put to bed and a knew Rutgers is born!

ET
The last time

The last live game that I went to to see Vt and RU play was in 1092.Left early to pick up my Grandkids in Milltown.We were losing at the time but I heard ,remember radio, the win by the time I got to mill town..I have seen the Brantley end zone catch a bunch of times since then.I truly expect RU to replicate last season's WIN today.RU returns to NJ 3-0. GREAT start to a GREAT Season.

Reactions: redking
This who haven’t been following us closely give us no respect. This isn’t 25 years ago but they wouldn’t know that.

Des and Herbstreit know us and picked us. ‘Nuf said.
Saban picked VT because he thinks the loss to Vandy wakes them up.
McAfee picked VT because...in an incoherent ramble he hopes they don't stink because they had preseason playoff hopes.
Blake Shelton picked VT because Nick Saban picked them.
Corso picked VT because Blake Shelton picked them.

Three out of the six didn't even bother to do their homework and research the teams.

I’m watching a bit of UNC/JMU on ACC Network. If this production is representative of their typical game production, get ready for A LOT of complaining in the game thread. It’s bad.
The good news I think we come into today 2-0 when playing on the ACC network. Wins against cuse and BC.

It is time for Rutgers and Schiano to overachieve. The fan base has suffered long enough.

Beat VT and Washington and go into Nebraska and win and this team could be ranked.

Not an easy task but it is possible.
Lol let’s win against VT first before all that talk

Reactions: redking
Saban picked VT because he thinks the loss to Vandy wakes them up.
McAfee picked VT because...in an incoherent ramble he hopes they don't stink because they had preseason playoff hopes.
Blake Shelton picked VT because Nick Saban picked them.
Corso picked VT because Blake Shelton picked them.

Three out of the six didn't even bother to do their homework and research the teams.
I think some of them are trying to be “entertaining” which seems to eclipse everything these days. McAfee in particular has created a very large tv career by being clownish.

I’m watching a bit of UNC/JMU on ACC Network. If this production is representative of their typical game production, get ready for A LOT of complaining in the game thread. It’s bad.
Complaining is a staple of the game thread win or lose

Looks like they are keeping that stupid NCUA game on until it's over 63-44 and enough slready

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT