ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Hoops seeking revenge vs. Ohio State

Hopefully the students are getting all moved in right now so they can show up in full force.

And Greg needs to encourage the football recruits to actually cheer for us instead of sitting on their hands or playing on their phones.

LFG!!

The refs know all too well what transpired in Columbus. But it is the Big Two conference. So.... LOL.

Hopefully the students are getting all moved in right now so they can show up in full force.

And Greg needs to encourage the football recruits to actually cheer for us instead of sitting on their hands or playing on their phones.

LFG!!
Hope they're not giving them multiple rows in front of the student section again.

Hope they're not giving them multiple rows in front of the student section again.
The recruits will absolutely get at least half of section 110 (the left side of the student section).

It’s a shame, but there’s no other way to do it, and at least that means the entire student section (including 108 above the pep band) will be packed.

• Angry
Reactions: bac2therac
Between the way the game in Columbus ended and the result Wednesday, the RAC is gonna be electric today. Can't wait.

I think we’re due for a cliff “legacy” game. He needs a statement offensive game. Key seems to have his number.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind so much if they were in the seats for the national anthem. What sticks in my craw is that they usually come parading in around the 16:00 media timeout.

I
30-40+ recruits expected, look for them to take that left section of the student section once again. End of the day nowhere else to put them.
watch lots of Big Ten basketball and I never see this anywhere else. Where do the recruits go for Michigan visits? Clearly taking players to basketball games has been a great strategy and gotten us tons of talent compared to the other Big Ten schools.

Reactions: Plum Street
Just arrived. Recruits and their families are getting just about all of section 110, except the last 4 rows.

Where is the radio call for the game today
I am listening to it
Done with these broadcast teams

Carlin super announcer. got to get him excited.
Oh, but he's not working today...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT