ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Miami in ACC/B1G Challenge

GAMEDAY . The start of the earning of national respect. Pike already has our respect. Now is time to show the rest of college basketball what this team can do this year after the heavy losses last year. Get healthy and get better every game.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Unfortunately could not get down there for the game this time. I was there for the win in 2018.
I have a Masters degree from Miami, so any info I might be able to help..There is a parking Garage in between Eaton Hall & Watsco, that you can pay by taking picture of license & sending in online. Cannot comment on game night traffic, as when I was there, I came about 6 hours early, to walk around the Campus, & see what has changed. The amount of construction since is ridiculous.
As for eats, there are some spots past I is Cafeteria & the Ratskellar. I went to a Burrito place by the pool & shell stage. There are no real viable options immediately across Dixie Highway.
If I was there, I would most like be walking around Bayside right now. Lots of good eating options there, especially for Cuban food/coffee.
Any questions feel free to ask.

Reactions: RU_PAYBACK
Unfortunately could not get down there for the game this time. I was there for the win in 2018.
I have a Masters degree from Miami, so any info I might be able to help..There is a parking Garage in between Eaton Hall & Watsco, that you can pay by taking picture of license & sending in online. Cannot comment on game night traffic, as when I was there, I came about 6 hours early, to walk around the Campus, & see what has changed. The amount of construction since is ridiculous.
As for eats, there are some spots past I is Cafeteria & the Ratskellar. I went to a Burrito place by the pool & shell stage. There are no real viable options immediately across Dixie Highway.
If I was there, I would most like be walking around Bayside right now. Lots of good eating options there, especially for Cuban food/coffee.
Any questions feel free to ask.
how much is parking

Big tests coming up with Miami, Indiana, Ohio State, Seton Hall, and Wake Forest, which just edged Wisconsin.

These are games RU is going to have to win to pad its NCAA Tournament resume. I'd say try and take 2-of-3 between Miami, Wake, and Seton Hall. Miami might be tough without Mulcahy, and Wake is better than what some people might have thought preseason. We'll see if RU can beat Indiana (again) on Saturday. Falling on the road at Ohio State isn't the end of the world.

HC Steve Pikiell said this regarding the upcoming stretch.

"We look forward to every game. Miami is an Elite 8 team. You have to go on the road. They are all different challenges. We're excited about that as we are every game. You know what our league is. Every game going forward is important and so are these non-conference games."

Caleb McConnell said in his private interview that he know he and team needs to step up their play for these games. In the recent presser, he also said:

"We'll take it one game at a time. We know what's ahead. First, we have Miami and we have to go down there and take care of business."

I paid $10 for the daily rate. I think it’s $2 of $3 an hour, but maybe more for a game. I got there so early, just ended up paying the daily rate

Lol. Parking was great deal. Of course it wasn’t a specific parking area time for event at Watsco, I just did a regular all day parking on Campus, as I walked around a lot of the old spots on campus. Game atmosphere from what I remember was rather stale compared to RAC/JMA..

Reactions: FastMJ
Now Hyatt turnover.
Not a lot of ball movement towards the rim. Just cycling outside and then drive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT