ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest- Ho ho ho edition

BeKnighted

Heisman Winner
Jan 15, 2003
As you know, I search far and wide for games to report. After a little research, I discovered a secret Christmas event, and here are the results:

Cornell Big Red 82 Dartmouth Big Green 65 – oddly, an OOC game for both teams
Southern Maine Huskies 76 Assumption Ice Dogs 74 OT – closely fought
Yeshiva University Maccabees 64 Illinois Chicago Flames 47 – they’ve played eight games and it’s come out the same way each time
Oklahoma City Stars 92 King’s College Monarchs 58 – turns out following a Star is a bad defensive approach
Bowdoin Polar Bears 73 Youngstown State Penguins 42 – did you expect anything else?
Meredith Angels 75 Shepherd College Rams 67 – watch the ball, not the fields
Fairbanks Nanooks 27 Montana State-Northern Northern Lights 22 – hard to get a grip on the ball in the cold

These games were not sanctioned, and so will not count towards RPI or anything else. In fact, the teams are forbidden from including the games in their listed schedules or records.

As you know, I search far and wide for games to report. After a little research, I discovered a secret Christmas event, and here are the results:

Yeshiva University Maccabees 64 Illinois Chicago Flames 47 – they’ve played eight games and it’s come out the same way each time
Oklahoma City Stars 92 King’s College Monarchs 58 – turns out following a Star is a bad defensive approach
Bowdoin Polar Bears 73 Youngstown State Penguins 42 – did you expect anything else?
Fairbanks Nanooks 27 Montana State-Northern Northern Lights 22 – hard to get a grip on the ball in the cold

These games were not sanctioned, and so will not count towards RPI or anything else. In fact, the teams are forbidden from including the games in their listed schedules or records.
Great job as usual BeK!

Reactions: MADHAT1

I didn't have a chance to read the board yesterday, so just saw this. Always a fun read!

I used to teach at UAF along with a prof in mathematics. It was a long cold winter, EVERY YEAR.

ADVERTISEMENT