ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest

dmd78

Hall of Famer
Jul 25, 2001
Ramsey, NJ
hi all, I'm back just in time for the new season.
BeKnighted asked me to let you know that he's currently locked out of Rivals and he's trying to get his password reset. he'll post "Games of interest" when he can get back in.

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletDave
looking forward to games of interest and how the programs I root for do

Reactions: dmd78
2 "comments" of note -

26 games were cancelled or postponed.

Most P5 schools beat the rather weak competition they played. Among the ones that didn't were Oklahoma, Cal, and Virginia. Oklahoma lost to Houston (Ron Hughey) and Virginia was positively pasted by UCF (Katie Abrahamson-Henderson (played for CVS).

Looking forward for BeK to begin posting.

That dmd78, the best moderator ever? Were you on at all last season?

Here are all the scores...

Bookmark ESPN's daily scoreboard link.

The first screen gives you the ranked teams' scores; but in the upper right there's a drop down menu that provides other screens, so, for example, you can choose all the B1G scores, not just the ranked B1G scores.

(But, of course, checking the scores this way gets you neither BeKnighted's wit nor his running total of palindrome scores. So you may, like I, reserve using that bookmark for desperate-to-know days only.)

Last edited:
Was just about to post to ask where BeKnighted was !!

To those wondering, there were no palindromic scores today in D1 play

Has there been further word from BeKnighted?
I don't know either. I miss his postings and this is getting to be closer to the time for the Mascot bracket. He does not seem to be posting on RebKell, either, although he had slowed down there before he disappeared from here. Hope everything is all right.

GO RU!

Yes, he was one of my favorites, of course we met him at a Georgetown game and saw him at RU a few times. Hope all is well.

That is the sad part of message boards, you often don't know who folks you like on the board really are (of course, sometimes you do). On the UConn board there was an older gentleman who had briefly attended Rutgers, was a big UConn fan and posted popular (within a small group including me) general information quizzes during the down times. He died, and it was a year before we actually found it out - one of the posters asked the mods and the owner of the UConn board found his obituary based on his registration. Just a downside of all this.

Reactions: RUonBrain
ADVERTISEMENT