ADVERTISEMENT

Garbage first half

Wisconsin is not a top half school in the big 10 yet Rutgers had them on the ropes a few times and allowed them to go on a huge run

Lets see what happens but really getting concerned

Wisconsin is not a top half school in the big 10 yet Rutgers had them on the ropes a few times and allowed them to go on a huge run

Lets see what happens but really getting concerned
This is what happens with this group of players. Every time they get up, they don't know how to finish and push the lead even further. To me, it's a terrible indictment on Pikiell. He's got to get it into their heads.

Rutgers is a flawed team offensively but at the RAC can overcome the scoring droughts and grind out wins.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
If they can't play basketball better than that might as well stay in the locker room.

i disagree. what on earth were you watching? that was an excellent half. we completely outplayed Wisconsin. And if not for the underhook the defender had on Geo, which led to a BS turnover (should have been 2 shots) which led to a 3 pointer. at the buzzer..that's a 5 pt swing right there.

all that with Myles on the bench for more than half of the half.

Reactions: MV9000 and mikefla
i disagree. what on earth were you watching? that was an excellent half. we completely outplayed Wisconsin. And if not for the underhook the defender had on Geo, which led to a BS turnover (should have been 2 shots) which led to a 3 pointer. at the buzzer..that's a 5 pt swing right there.

all that with Myles on the bench for more than half of the half.
I agree...it was a decent 1st half

soo many whiners posing as fans here.....it gets old

It was just a bad final three minutes. We got off to an excellent start

ADVERTISEMENT