ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Teasdale is off Penn State roster 125

I don't know the circumstances surrounding his transfer or if he would even consider RU. I don't believe he ever wrestled a match for PSU. He was expected to go 125 for them. I am sure the PSU posters who come here have information about what happened, so I won't speculate.

Coming out of high school, he was a 4-time PA State Champ and I believe was undefeated his last 3 years. He was an elite level recruit coming out of high school - top 10 pound for pound.

I don't know the circumstances surrounding his transfer or if he would even consider RU. I don't believe he ever wrestled a match for PSU. He was expected to go 125 for them. I am sure the PSU posters who come here have information about what happened, so I won't speculate.

Coming out of high school, he was a 4-time PA State Champ and I believe was undefeated his last 3 years. He was an elite level recruit coming out of high school - top 10 pound for pound.

Purely a guess but Pittsburgh would be my guess.

depends on scholly money available. Im sure we give Aguilar a decent amount already--

No information where he will transfer but hopefully he gets his head together. There been plenty of rumors and if they are true I hope he figures things out. I hate to see that much talent wasted.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
No inside info, but if some of the rumors are true, I would expect him to be closer to home. Pitt or WVU fit that bill.

I'm sure it's already begun, but any predictions as to how long it takes for the folks over on the PSU board to start bad mouthing him and/or saying, "We didn't want him anyway."? [smoke]

ADVERTISEMENT