ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Gavin Wimsatt commits to Rutgers Football

There's a real chance that this guy may be the most significant recruit in Rutgers football history.

Kbee, I doubt the coaches will, but I hope we as fans, fellow students, and the media don’t overwhelm this kid with too much pressure and expectations.

Kbee, I doubt the coaches will, but I hope we as fans, fellow students, and the media don’t overwhelm this kid with too much pressure and expectations.
Actually, I'm more worried about the other teams in the Big Ten overwhelming him with too much pressure.
It' takes time to upgrade on offensive line....and ours needs serious upgrading.

Kbee, when Ash was let go, did you ever dream we could turn things around as fast as we have?Remember Schiano has only been here 17 months. I am still sticking with a bowl game by 2022.

Reactions: LBusDoor90
Actually, I'm more worried about the other teams in the Big Ten overwhelming him with too much pressure.
It' takes time to upgrade on offensive line....and ours needs serious upgrading.
Our OL isn't really "horrible" and give Gleesen the time to scheme with the right playmakers, he can make our OL work out just fine to allow for success.

Reactions: Scarlet Engineer
ADVERTISEMENT