ADVERTISEMENT

Geo message to the fans

Regardless of how you feel about Geo the player, the kid was what we are all about. An under recruited kid who played his hardest and did everything he could. His number will get retired eventually and is one of the true Rutgers legends.

Fans here always find something to complain about and I'm no different. But anyone who questions the players' desire or effort obviously didn't watch the postgame press conference. Those three senior startes, plus Pike were clearly devastated to the point of tears which I'm sure were shed in the lockerroom.

I’ve been hard on Geo at times for sure, but nothing but respect for the guy.

The impact he has had on the program will not be forgotten.

It’s been a pleasure watching him go from the shy #2 option to Sanders to the program leader.

nice for him to include the younger guys being that they let him down, im sure they all feel worse than anyone does right now

Reactions: RUDiddy777
How the hell someone as young as Geo can write something like this immediately after being so disappointed last night is beyond me. I could barely get up for work this morning and all I did last night was sit on my can all night hollering at a TV! Geo, there has always been a real Rutgers Family here for years...and the real Rutgers fans welcomed you with open arms when you arrived and have been, and always will be, thrilled to have you as a member of the Family. Good luck in whatever you do! Go Geo! Go RU!!

Geo, Harper, McConnell have done so much to elevate this program. They are basically the Leonard, Rice, Teel that brought legitimacy back to a program that was failing over and over again for decades. Hopefully the seeds that they planted grow into a national power someday and doesn't get completely derailed like the football program did after Schiano left.

Thank you seniors.

Regardless of how you feel about Geo the player, the kid was what we are all about. An under recruited kid who played his hardest and did everything he could. His number will get retired eventually and is one of the true Rutgers legends.
Retire his number for what?

• Haha
Reactions: rutgers lar
It’s hard to envision this team without this years seniors.

We as fans get crazy in the moment and trust me I'm o different I know I do but at the end of the day they are playing and we are not. They feel it 1000x harder than we do. It's been a good ride for these guys. Got a great education and brought alot of class to an institution. You have to respect that. One thing I am glad is that CM if he does not come back he went out with his best offensive performance in front of family & friends. It's a great way to go out if he so chooses. All these guys have brought nothing but positivity ton the university. None of them have disparaged the university in any way and RU is in a much better place for it and for them. Congrats RU hoops for bringing RU brand to the forefront and will be the reason RAC is refurbished to make even more crazy

Reactions: KevH and RUDiddy777
Thank you, Geo, for your hard work and loyalty to Alma Mater. You gave us a lot of great memories and the years you were a part of something special here will not be forgotten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT