ADVERTISEMENT

Geo, Ron, and Myles... please come back! We love you!

BuggsyRU

All American
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2007
Not including Jacob because he has already tipped his hand! Thank you Jacab for all you’ve given to Rutgers. You’re a huge reason we made it back to the tournament and we’ll never forget that!

To the rest of you, I love everything about this team and every single one on the team!

Guys, you got a little taste of March Madness! It didn’t end the way you wanted it to! There’s a fire burning inside of you now to do more.

Come back, and this team will be at least sweet 16 next year! There’s unfinished business, and you guys can really make history!

Either way, just know you are loved and appreciated for all you have done for your alma mater and mine!

Last edited:
Reactions: gregkoko
I feel the very same way. These guys can return and make an even better season. They also can hopefully play before a packed rocking RAC again and get a standing ovation at the RAC on a true senior knight for all of the wonderful memories they have given to us. I am a fan of RU for 54 years and have only missed a few home games since the RAC opened in 1977. At my age I thought I might never see RU make the NCAA again. I am so grateful for that and on top of it a win in the NCAA. Thank you for bringing some happiness to this loyal fan.

Reactions: gregkoko and pele78
Why is Ron in the headline? Where is he going?
There is nearly a 100% chance he returns next year.

I feel the very same way. These guys can return and make an even better season. They also can hopefully play before a packed rocking RAC again and get a standing ovation at the RAC on a true senior knight for all of the wonderful memories they have given to us. I am a fan of RU for 54 years and have only missed a few home games since the RAC opened in 1977. At my age I thought I might never see RU make the NCAA again. I am so grateful for that and on top of it a win in the NCAA. Thank you for bringing some happiness to this loyal fan.
I am actually hoping that Geo, Ron and Myles are not reading these boards too much today with all us amateur coaches and amateur psychologists spouting all of our amateur opinions...and that they remember (and want) the feel and sounds of the real support at RAC home games one more season. I think that these guys played through an entire calendar year of NCAA Tournament anticipation (talk about mental exhaustion!) and still managed to pull out one tournament win this year and getting this close to getting to the Sweet 16. Not bad for a bunch of guys that had no team chemistry and didn't hustle most of the second half of the year, playing for a coaching staff with no brains, huh? Where can I get in line to order two more seasons like the last two, please? Thanks much to them all...I, too, was afraid I would never see RU make the NCAA again. These guys made sure we made it...and had to do it TWICE.

ADVERTISEMENT